Accounts Receivable Specialist
Company: Pierce Firm, PLLC
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Pierce Firm, PLLC (Certified Public Accountant CPA) is located
in Fayetteville, Arkansas and is seeking an Accounts Receivable
Specialist / Backup Admin Assistant to join our growing accounting
firm. The Accounting Assistant will be responsible for billing and
supporting the team at Pierce Firm, which includes CPAs, Payroll
Accountants, and Tax Staff. The ideal candidate will have 2 years
of Accounts Receivable and Administrative Support experience. The
A/R Clerk will also be an effective communicator and active
listener, excel at organization and details, and be focused on
customer service and professionalism.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary starts at $37,000 and ranges based on related
- Employee Evaluations and Merit Increases
- Vacation: 3 Weeks Paid Vacation + 9 Paid Holidays
- Retirement: Employer Match for Employee Contributions
- Accurately bill and invoice clients on a weekly basis. Make daily
phone calls to clients to follow-up on invoices and
- Assist team members with accounting projects, client
communication, or deadlines.
- Maintain bookkeeping databases and spreadsheets, updating
information as needed.
- Communicate with previous clients and customers to request
payment and arrange payment.
- Collect payment from customers and accurately record it into the
- Create reports to summarize the accounts receivable ledger.
- Create a monthly collections report with communication on client
status and provide to partners.
- Update client accounts based on payment or contact
- Communicating with clients to better understand financial needs
and report that information to the accountants.
- Working closely with accounting or financial professional to
manage clients records
- Collecting payments and updating accounts payable and receivable
- Build rapport and relationships with customers and exceed their
customer service expectations.
- Enter client data on specific forms and other data-entry related
- Effectively communicate with the CPAs and staff at Pierce
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 Years of Accounts Receivable or Billing Experience
and 2 years of Administrative Experience prefer previous experience
as an Accounts Receivable Specialist, Accounting Administrator,
Accounting Assistant, Accounts Receivable Clerk, Billing Clerk,
Bookkeeper Assistant, Billing Coordinator, or Accounting Technician
- Maintain client confidentiality and privacy
- Interact, communicate, and build rapport with clients
- Pass a background check and drug-screening
- Positive attitude and excellent written and verbal communication
- Thrive in a fast-paced office environment that works individually
and as a team
- Tech-savvy: Excel at using a computer, email, electronic
calendars, Microsoft Excel, and online applications
- Problem solving, conflict resolution, and trouble-shooting
- Detail-oriented and able to organize, prioritize, focus, and
Pierce Firm, PLLC is a full service certified public accounting
firm (CPA), with a wealth of knowledge in tax, auditing, and
business services (payroll, benefits, bookkeeping, and financial
statements). We have over 45 years of combined accounting
experience and have been in the Northwest Arkansas (NWA) community
for more than 5 years. We handle a variety of accounting services
for our commercial clients such as tax planning, payroll, audits,
reviews, bookkeeping, local and state taxes, and more.
Keywords: Pierce Firm, PLLC, Fayetteville , Accounts Receivable Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Fayetteville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!