LD Accounts Payable Administrative Assistant
Company: Rausch Coleman Homes
Posted on: February 11, 2020
Improving the quality of life, one home at a time. At Rausch
Coleman Homes, we honor God through our commitment to Integrity and
Excellence inallaspects of homebuilding. We place the highest value
upon the customer by exceeding expectations, and upon our team
members by committing to professional development. We aspire to
build the best quality affordable homes and we hold ourselves
accountable to that goal.Rausch Coleman Homes is a top 40
homebuilder in the United States. For over 60 years, we've helped
families better their lives and achieve their dream of
homeownership. Recognized as a Best Place to Work in Arkansas,
Rausch Coleman Homes offers competitive pay, health insurance,
401k, generous paid time off, and much more. For more information
about what it's like to work for Rausch Coleman Homes, including a
more comprehensive listing of company benefits, please visit
.Position Summary: Full time, regular position as Accounts Payable
Administrative Assistant with strong accounts payable experience to
support the Land Development Group for a builder located in
Fayetteville, AR.Job Duties:
- Process Non-ADG accounting transactions relating to all aspects
of trade partner documents and engineering contracts, including
purchase orders, pay estimates, pay applications, invoices, back
charges, return credits, adjustments, and letters of credit.
- Use Stampli and the Integrated Homebuilder Management System
(IHMS) to process all payments in accordance with Home Office
approved standards and procedures.
- Prepare weekly Check Request Submittal ("The Green Sheet") and
submit to Accounting timely each week by 10:00 a.m. every Tuesday
or according to the Holiday Schedule.
- Facilitate proper coordination with other team members for
affiliated companies' information, as needed to complete timely
- Ensure all checks (including affiliated companies) are timely
mailed every Friday by 2:00 p.m. or according to the Holiday
- Maintain weekly update reports and provide to appropriate
parties for various companies and Divisions.
- Maintain departmental records including invoices, server files,
and data systems.
- Monitor and retrieve applicable messages from LDAP email
- Maintain consistent follow up, as needed, with team members,
vendors, or other third parties to facilitate timely payments.
- Works within the team on special nonrecurring and ongoing
projects, which may include, but is not limited to planning and
coordinating meetings, presentations and disseminating
- POA process ownership and facilitation:
- Post-closing Action Items:
- POA Management Tasks:
- Attend LD - Finance Weekly Pipeline Meeting and LD Post-Closing
- Communicate professionally, verbally and written, with all
business contacts, including trade partners.
- Additional duties as requiredRequired Qualifications:
- At least 1 year previous accounts payable experience in a
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to direct paperwork flow.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Outlook, and
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and schedule work
- Excellent time management skills.
- Maintains a positive attitude and has the ability receive
direction and coaching.
- Minimum out of office errands and meetings
- Proficient in data entry.Physical Demands:
- Lifting up to 20 pounds occasionally and up to 10 pounds
frequently and frequently moving small objects.
- Frequently sitting for long periods of time
- Walking or standing occasionally
- This position works mostly indoors going outdoors may be
- Must have manual use of hands and vision to use computer
Keywords: Rausch Coleman Homes, Fayetteville , LD Accounts Payable Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Fayetteville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!