Senior Global Web Experience Marketing Specialist
Company: Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Position:Senior Global Web Experience Marketing SpecialistJob
Description:Arrow Electronics is excited to add this new position,
which will have Global responsibility for the administration,
maintenance, and strategy execution of the Arrow ECS Global ( Home
- Arrow ECS NA ) web presence, including our customer experience
portal, and marketing effectiveness of the web presence.This role
allows for remote work or can be located in our Colorado
headquarters.What You'll Be Doing
- Oversee the execution of the digital experience strategy across
ECS global web properties.
- Coordinate strategy, administration, and maintenance of the web
experience with the regional marketing teams to ensure consistency
across the globe.
- Develop and implement processes for tracking and tagging
content to ensure the digital experience strategy is implemented
effectively across all websites and contributing to the recruiting
and retention of partners and suppliers.
- Ensure the tagging strategy is effectively implemented to
ensure tracking and reporting effectiveness for all users of the
- Develop reports and recommendations to the content marketing
and brand marketing teams to ensure they are aware of user behavior
and able to adjust their content as required.
- Create processes and oversee implementation of a lead process
from web interactions through Eloqua for known and unknown users to
be scored and progressive profiling to be implemented to
effectively identify and segment users for marketing campaign
- Contribute to the overall success of growth metrics for
partners and supplier recruitment efforts.
- Implement and manage the translation processes for content
throughout the global presence.
- Own the web experience and the partner experience portal
program to enhance the overall partner experience.
- Work with regional teams and corporate legal and branding teams
to ensure compliance with brand standards, style guide, and
policies, etc.What You'll Need:
- 5-7 years of experience managing web properties.
- 3 years of experience using Web Content Management
- 3-5 years of experience with Google Analytics and Google tag
- 5-7 Years of experience managing web properties, content,
translation processes, and content localization processes.
- 5 years of experience working with teams in multiple geographic
- 3 years of experience managing Google Analytics and Google Tag
- Proven ability to influence individuals across functional
- Proven success in improving NPS or web experience scores with
- 2 years of experience leveraging web interactions for lead
scoring and profiling and connecting to lead management programs
and marketing automation systems.
- Experience with Customer Portals; working with resellers or
channel partner enablement capabilities (Partner Relationship
- Experience managing projects
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2 years of experience with Eloqua lead scoring models
- 5 years of experience with marketing automation systems
- Experience managing Google Analytics 4 preferred
- Experience using Umbraco CMS 8 preferred
- Experience managing global web properties preferredWhat's In It
For YouAt Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great
benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer
competitive financial compensation, including various compensation
plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD
Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)(specific to CO location)
- On-site Caf-- with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
(availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines) (specific to
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All
Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
(specific to CO location)
- Bike Racks
- And more!Remote work employees may be required to be present at
the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at
the company's request and sole discretionAnnual Hiring Range/Hourly
Rate:$78,300.00 - $120,010.00Actual compensation offer to candidate
may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location,
work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio
between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be
finalized at offer. Location:US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow
Building)Time Type:Full timeJob Category:Marketing and
CommunicationsEEO Statement:Arrow is an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention
to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow
EEO/AAP policy)Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:Arrow requires all
new employees in the United States to provide proof of full
COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where
prohibited by law.
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Inc., Fayetteville , Senior Global Web Experience Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Fayetteville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!