IT Infrastructure Engineer, Level I or II
Company: Farmers & Merchants Bank
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Vanguard Companies is one of the industry's largest corrugated
merchandising solution providers. We combine great products with a
knowledgeable team to provide superior operations, service, and
We are a family of companies. Our expertise in point-of-purchase
displays and retail-ready graphic packaging is seen through
Vanguard Packaging, e-commerce packaging solutions by BoxGenie,
industrial packaging via Great Plains Packaging, and fulfillment
services through Advanced Logistics and Fulfillment (ALF). We
believe in the power of strong collaborative partnerships and
thought leadership. We are focused on helping our partners reduce
program cost, drive brand value, sell more product, and improve
their bottom line.
We are committed to sustainability using sustainable business
practices and are recognized as the most sustainable packaging
company in North America. The Vanguard Companies strive to create a
diverse environment which embraces difference and fosters
inclusion. This collective sum of unique capabilities and talent is
ultimately how we've earned our reputation and achievements.
To learn more about what we do visit.
Vanguard provides medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, 401k,
vacation, and bonus eligibility based upon performance.
The position is responsible for interacting with sales
representatives and customers to ascertain design needs and
creativeobjectives. The individual will be accountable for the
ability to develop innovative corrugated display component
solutions or improve upon current creative display solutions.
Responsible for the use of the Adobe Suite of Products, as well as
Cinema 4D, as a key communication media in order to interact with
the customer and sales representatives to develop designs and
concepts that will meet and exceed the customer's needs. Stays
informed on software and hardware upgrades and advances.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with Sales Representatives and customers to develop
creative corrugated display solutions.
- Interacts with customer to determine packaging design/display
- Provide conceptual sketches and rendering solutions to meet
- Work with and through various mixed medium materials to provide
- Accountable to provide graphic solutions within business
- Completes routine and complex production art projects,
sometimes under tight time constraints.
- Must have the ability to create SOMETHING GREAT even when
provided with very little information.
- Coordinate with customer's graphics department by providing
die-lines and/or custom graphics.
- Prepares graphic design files for proofing, mock-up, and final
- Maintains project records and generates in accordance with
- Assure that on a daily basis all Vanguard standards and
customer commitments are met.
- Monitors and follows all guidelines and quality control
- Ensure all direct customer feedback is promptly
- Counsel customers on design needs for their product.
- Build effective relationships with all Vanguard service
departments ensuring ability to produce a superior
- Proactively provide creative solution suggestions.
- Maintain and manage an effective time-management schedule.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Attendance is an essential function of the role.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or equivalent of education
- Design or Corrugated background preferred, but not
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Pleasant, yet assertive communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced/Team-oriented growth
- Strong Graphic Design portfolio.
- 3-5 years of work experience in corrugated packaging or related
- Knowledge of Esko, Artios, CAD or similar tools
- Illustration skills preferred, but not required.
If you require alternative methods of application or screening,
contact Vanguard Packaging Human Resources at 816.455.4000.
- Vanguard Packaging, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and
complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair
employment practices laws. Vanguard strictly prohibits and does not
tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other
covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy), gender
(including gender nonconformity, gender identity, and status as a
transgender individual), sexual orientation, age, physical or
mental disability, AIDS/HIV status, citizenship, past, current, or
prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal,
state, or local law. All Vanguard employees, and other
Vanguard-related workers and representatives, are prohibited from
engaging in unlawful discrimination. This policy applies to all
terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to,
hiring, training, promo
Keywords: Farmers & Merchants Bank, Fayetteville , IT Infrastructure Engineer, Level I or II, Engineering , Fayetteville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!