Certified Dietary Manager
Company: Fayetteville Health and Rehab
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Working with us means being part of something special: A team
that is passionate about making an impact on our patients' lives
each and every day. - Unlike the typical hospital setting, our
facility offers you the unique opportunity to walk alongside
patients on their road to recovery from many different conditions.
As you care for and help patients achieve goals and regain
independence, you can form significant relationships with them and
celebrate the successes they experience along the way.We are in
search of a qualified -Certified Dietary Manager responsibilities
include:To assist in planning, organizing, developing and directing
the overall operation of the Dietary Department in accordance with
current federal, state and local standards governing the facility,
and as may be directed by the Administrator and/or Dietary
Consultant, to ensure that quality nutritional services are
provided on a daily basis and that the Dietary Department is
maintained in a clean, safe and sanitary manner.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Certification by the Association of Nutrition and Food Service
- Completion of a certified Dietary Manager Exam.
- 2+ years in foodservice management.
- Good mathematical skills.
- Highly organized and responsible.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.We offer the following
benefits for you and your family:
- Competitive Wages
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid VacationWe are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity in the workplace"Our Family Caring For Yours"
Keywords: Fayetteville Health and Rehab, Fayetteville , Certified Dietary Manager, Executive , Fayetteville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!