Consumer Marketing Manager
Company: Kerusso Inc
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Kerusso has grown 58% in the past 2 years and is seeking an
outstanding team member to fill the new role of -- HOLD FAST -
Consumer Marketing Manager -GOALHOLD FAST - is the newest member of
the Kerusso family of brands and is experiencing a meteoric rise!
The Hold Fast Consumer Marketing Manager will drive customer
advocacy, generate mass awareness, and maximize sales by
identifying and implementing multi-channel marketing
strategies.OVERVIEWThe Hold Fast Consumer Marketing Manager works
directly with our VP of Marketing, Graphics/Web division, and
content team. This position requires someone who eats and breathes
marketing, e-commerce and is looking for the opportunity to dive
headfirst to help execute a bold and aggressive vision.This role
will require someone who is personally passionate about the Hold
Fast brand which is focused on promoting faith, family, and
freedom. The designs and messaging are heavily patriotic and
recognizes the Biblical values and principles that the United
States was founded on. Finally, we are looking for someone who is
not ashamed to boldly celebrate their faith, family, and patriotism
and who wants to see Biblical values preserved in America.If you
don't like a fast-paced, changing environment that comes with high
expectations, coupled with a deep love for Faith, Family and
Freedom - this role may not be for you. But, if you love marketing,
taking on challenges, and have a heart to serve and fulfill a
powerful mission like Hold Fast's and Kerusso's, it may be what
you're looking for.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support day-to-day site updates. Includes adding or removing
assets, updating landing pages, merchandising collection pages,
updating blogs, setting up promotions, and ensuring on-time and
- Perform regular site audits to find opportunities to improve
SEO, user experience, and conversion. As part of this, you would
check for correct pricing, images, forms, and other areas as
- Create and deploy cross-channel marketing campaigns. These may
include digital, direct response TV, radio, podcasts, sponsorships,
direct mail, and more.
- Interface with the Customer Service team, ensuring service
levels are achieved and any required fixes are handled
- Collaborate with creative partners to inform, project manage,
and publish site assets.
- Influencer program. Assist in managing communications, order
fulfillment, and tracking.
- Ambassador/Affiliate program. Assist in managing
communications, order fulfillment, and tracking.
- Monitor sales and category trends to optimize and merchandise
the Hold Fast website.
- Manage social media. Create posts, stories, and proactively
engage with the community.
- SEO. Research keywords, review descriptions, and review H1, H2,
- Capture web analytics data with Google Analytics, track against
business defined KPIs, and update reporting to key
- Lead and/or assist with paid search.
- Plan the strategy & execution for ecommerce: including KPI
goals, content, media, SEO, and product analytics. Provide weekly
and monthly analytical reporting from Shopify, Google Analytics,
and our other platforms.
- Guide copywriting for website with SEO as a priority.REQUIRED
- 5-10 years of direct-to-consumer multi-channel marketing
- Advanced knowledge of product marketing, brand management, and
- Experience with Shopify Plus
- Experience with Klaviyo or similar email marketing
- Experience with Google AdWords, Google Merchant Center, Google
Analytics, Microsoft Advertising, Paid Social
- Strong proficiency with website analytics and data
- Ability to work under extremely tight timelines with data entry
- Strong communication skills and ability to clarify or resolve
- Project management skills with ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently as well as be highly
collaborative on projects
- Strong financial, research and business analytical skills
- Flexibility to accommodate demanding project schedules
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office tools such as Word, Excel, Outlook,
PowerPoint, etc.REPORTS TO: -Vice President of Marketing - -
-REQUIRED EDUCATION/EXPERIENCEBachelor's Degree or proven track
record in multi-channel consumer marketing, including digital
marketing and e-commerce.PLATFORMS/TOOLS WE USE
- SEM Rush
- Crazy Egg
- Google Analytics
- HubSpotABOUT KERUSSOOur Company - Kerusso is a Greek word
meaning "To herald divine truth as a public crier." For 35 years,
Kerusso has been proclaiming the Good News to the world through
apparel & accessories. As one of the original pioneers of "T-Shirt
Evangelism", Kerusso sets the standard. 7-time member of INC.
5000's list of fastest growing privately held companies in America
and world leading producer of Christian themed T-Shirts.'Working at
Kerusso: At Kerusso we're passionate about our work and are driven
by our purpose. Our Team Motto is: "One Team, One Mission!" Each
and every day we work together as one to achieve that shared
mission. Our culture is equal parts casual, candid, and driven.
We're serious about delivering results for our customers, our
company, and our Team, while at the same time enjoying what we
do.Location - On location or remote
Keywords: Kerusso Inc, Fayetteville , Consumer Marketing Manager, Executive , Fayetteville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!