Director-Quality & Performance Improveme
Company: Vantage Point Behavioral Health Hospital
Posted on: June 24, 2022
- Develop processes for identification, collection and analysis
of performance measurement data.
- Utilize collected data regarding the outcome of activities for
delivering continuously improving services.
- Develop written plans to improve and/or correct quality, safety
and appropriateness of patient care. Conducts routine evaluations
of the effectiveness of services.
- Develop and implement systems, policies, and procedures for the
identification, collection, and analysis of performance measurement
data and related information.
- Determine if services meet pre-determined quality improvement
expectations and outcomes.
- Ensure correction of any observed deficiencies identified
through the quality improvement process.
- Conduct timely and regular evaluation of serious incidents,
complaints, grievances and related investigations to:
- Identification of problems or potential problems to. prevent
risks to patients. - OTHER FUNCTIONS: Perform other functions and
tasks as assigned
Keywords: Vantage Point Behavioral Health Hospital, Fayetteville , Director-Quality & Performance Improveme, Executive , Fayetteville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!