Company: College Fresh
Posted on: September 20, 2022
As a College Fresh Regional Manager, you will supervise your own
team of chefs and kitchen staff within your designated region. If
you have an acumen for leadership and building strong partner
relationships this may be the perfect position for you. As regional
manager you must be results driven, client focused and possess
exceptional communication skills. You will also have the autonomy
to manage your area with creativity and innovation. As a regional
manager, you can expect work/life balance, competitive base salary
with bonus incentive, paid sick leave, paid vacation, covered costs
for food handler certification, health insurance (employer shared
premium), dental insurance, vision insurance and a 401(k) with
company match. We are cooking up something great, we are just
missing one ingredient...you! The Great Plains Regional Manager
oversees the University of Arkansas, Missouri State University,
University of Nebraska, University of Oklahoma and Oklahoma State
University campuses. Objective/Summary: Responsible for the
management of the entire food service operation in assigned campus
or campuses as a direct outreach of College Fresh's mission to
provide great, fresh, made from scratch food and an outstanding
client experience. Preferred Education and Experience:
- Associates Degree in Business, Culinary Arts, Hospitality, or
- 2 years experience in a management position/supervisory role
(preferably food service-related)
- Must be able to obtain and maintain any and all applicable
licenses and certifications (e.g. Servsafe, etc.).
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid drivers license and
satisfactory driving record.
- Ability to maintain proof of individual auto insurance as
required by company safe driver policy. Essential Functions:
- Visit clients, including house members, house directors and
alumni, regularly and respond in timely, professional and courteous
manner to ensure compliance with overall College Fresh Standards
through in person meetings, phone calls and email communication.
Ensure documentation is completed and escalated to the appropriate
corporate leadership team member when required.
- Work with the Client Services team to identify, resolve and
manage difficult or highly sensitive client complaints and issues
effectively and efficiently to ensure high client service
- Ensure that chefs create well-written, descriptive menus and
post them in their respective houses, near dining room and on the
company menu sharing website prior to the next weeks service.
- Ensure that chefs menus feature fresh, made from scratch,
seasonal, varied menus that are visually appealing and
nutritionally well-balanced. Make sure that special dietary needs
are being accommodated as required/requested.
- Routinely inspect houses within assigned market to ensure
compliance with local and state health sanitation regulations and
to ensure that the house is clean and organized.
- Ensure that all head chefs are Servsafe certified within 60
days of start and that houses are following critical sanitation
procedures and are inspection ready on any given day.
- Monitor and ensure that chefs are meeting food and labor
budgets, communicating with Director of Culinary Operations and/or
corporate office staff when questions arise.
- In collaboration with Employee Resources department, complete
all hiring, onboarding, documenting and termination processes as
directed and in a timely manner, working with applicant tracking,
onboarding and payroll systems.
- In collaboration with Employee Resources department, ensure
that all non-exempt employees are utilizing the timekeeping system
to track time worked for each biweekly pay cycle. Submit biweekly
payroll for all employees in assigned markets prior to established
- Complete expensify reports accurately and in a timely manner as
directed by corporate office and make sure that chefs in market who
have company credit cards are using them appropriately and
completing reports in a timely manner.
- Assist with development of special event menus, planning and
staffing to ensure quality standards and exceptional client
experiences are met. Supervisory Responsibility This position is
responsible for the supervision of all Chefs, Chefs Assistant and
Dish/Utility staff for assigned market/region. Position
Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position. This
position works primarily daytime hours, Monday through Friday;
however, some evenings and weekends are required. Work Environment:
This job operates in both a remote capacity as well as a kitchen
environment, housed with equipment such as ovens, stoves,
dishwashers, slicers, coffee machines, steamers, mixers and chefs
knives. The employee is frequently exposed to heat, steam, fire and
noise. Physical Demands:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit, stand, reach,
lift, bend, kneel, stoop, climb, push and pull items weighing 30
pounds or less.
- The employee is required to stand for extended periods of
- The position requires the ability to follow written and oral
instructions and procedures. Travel: This position requires
frequent travel across the assigned region incorporating overnight
stays with little advanced notice and for extended periods of
Keywords: College Fresh, Fayetteville , Regional Manager, Executive , Fayetteville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!