Company: Staff My Agency
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Repost Job Date: 2022-08-23T02:02:35
At Colonial Life, we are committed to helping employers and
employees prepare for life's challenges. To help us with this goal,
we're looking to fulfill an immediate opening on our team for an
Insurance Manager. Individuals who want to be a part of a
fast-growing team and who want to be part of an amazing office
culture are encouraged to submit their resumes.
As an Insurance Manager, in partnership with the District Sales
Manager, you will be empowered to help with recruiting and
training/developing representatives as well as to make connections
in your community, present the value of our products to business
owners, and close opportunities using a proven system developed by
our very own territory.
Managers are responsible for:
- Achieving growth through successful management of your
- Designing and implementing a strategic business plan that
expands the company's customer base and ensure its strong presence.
Desired skills and experience:
- Results-oriented, driven self-starters
- Motivated, positive team builders
- A commitment to excellence in all that you do
- Competitive leaders
- Flexible, Adaptable, and Trainable.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is a plus What you can expect
from our company:
- Accountability to the promises we make to our team members and
- A credible company- fortune 500, more than 80 years in the
- Access to comprehensive training programs for you and your team
- Access to additional incentives including world-class travel
and national contests with opportunities to win cash, weekend
trips, and more
- A dedicated team of employees located in your territory
committed to helping you recruit and train
This is an independent contractor opportunity in which you are in
business for yourself, but not by yourself. Any income range
associated with this posting represents the potential earnings
available to you as a business owner in this role; not a guaranteed
salary. All earnings in this role are sales results based and
uncapped, with a tremendous potential for growth.
Keywords: Staff My Agency, Fayetteville , Insurance Manager, Executive , Fayetteville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!