Manager In Training - East Joyce
Company: T-Mobile - MobileOne, LLC
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Job SummaryThe Manager in Training (MIT) program is a
blended-learning, 90-day program focused on immersing a manager in
all aspects involved in managing a T-Mobile Premium Retail Store.
Training takes place in our store locations. you'll train on all
aspects of successfully running a store in preparation for running
for your own store. You'll be involved in supervising day-to-day
store activities, ensuring overall store performance, identifying
staffing needs, managing schedules and developing operational
action plans while mentoring and developing the team. Each month
the program focuses on a different aspect of running the
location.The program is structured to provide the MIT with daily
and weekly feedback from the Retail Store Manager and Regional
Manager. The MIT must successfully complete the training program to
be promoted into a Retail Store Manager role.A Manager in Training
- Accountable for managing all guest services, store operations,
sales, profitability, merchandise, inventory, expense control,
human resources management, and operating costs.
- Familiar with all aspects of retail, including hiring,
scheduling, training, marketing, loss prevention and team
- The Primary point of contact for employees of the retail
store.As a Manager in Training your responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for the overall productivity results in the
store and delivering those results based on key performance
- Hiring and developing a team of effective Sales
- Training store associates in using store systems to support the
Customer Experience, including the Point of Sale.
- Cultivating a positive environment, which supports MobileOne's
- Coaching Mobile Associates in building relationships with
customers, understanding their needs. Support them in delivering a
strong customer experience that will allow the customer to
confidently recommend T-Mobile to their friends and family.
- Maintaining a clean and organized store environment at all
- Ensuring that visual merchandising is engaging to customers,
while adhering to MobileOne/T-Mobile standards.
- Staying on top of rapidly evolving T-Mobile technology and
ensuring that Mobile Associates are updated on new products and
offerings, and know the sales techniques necessary to sell
- Ensuring that every need the customer has when coming into the
store is met before they leave, right fitting the solution and
making sure associates set them up for success through the customer
- Utilizing tools and resources to grow internal talent to the
next level. Build skills and successes through continued coaching
and performance assessment conversations.
- Driving operational efficiencies to help minimize risk and
protect the store's assets.BenefitsWe are pleased to offer a
comprehensive array of valuable benefits to protect your health,
your family and your way of life.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- No Cost Mental Health Program
- Daily Pay
- Discounted T-Mobile Cellular ServiceRequirements:RequirementsIn
order to be an a Manager In Training, you need to have the
- One year previous management experience in retail, preferably
in wireless. (Required)
- Ability to lead and coach to deliver financial results.
- Legal authorization to work in the United States.
- Pass a pre-employment background check (will consider qualified
applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all
- A high-school diploma or GED and be at least 18 years of
age.Knowledge and Skill:
- Knowledge of T-Mobile products, services, policies, systems,
- Basic Microsoft Office suite and G-suite abilities
- Effective communication in both written and verbal formats
- Ability to train others on the sales process and be able to
adapt, pivot and adjust to the needs of the Mobile Expert's
- Be able to deliver both positive and constructive feedback in a
- Maintain working knowledge of all store sales/operations in
order to best manage and address all Mobile Experts' questions
- Be able to explain Mobile Expert pay thoroughly and
- Recruit,interview, and retain staffMobileone, LLC Inc. is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment
relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity,
color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status,
citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or
mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected
by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or
harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent
with how we do business and will not be tolerated.If you are an
individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at
any point in the application or interview process, please let us
know by emailing Onboarding@mobileonellc.com.MST101
Keywords: T-Mobile - MobileOne, LLC, Fayetteville , Manager In Training - East Joyce, Executive , Fayetteville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...