Center Manager I
Company: MedExpress Urgent Care
Posted on: September 15, 2019
General Position Description:The Center Manager is responsible for
managing all aspects of center operations in order to provide
quality medical care and services to the MedExpress patients.
MedExpress Core Responsibilities:
- Has a contagious and positive work ethic, inspires others, and
models the behaviors of Genuine, Caring, and Friendly.
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication that is
clear, well-organized, and demonstrates an understanding of
- Through genuine and positive communication, makes each customer
feel informed, understood, and special.
- An effective team player who contributes valuable ideas and
feedback and can be counted on to meet commitments.
- Is able to keep up in the MedExpress environment by facing
tasks and challenges with energy and passion.
- Pursues activities with focus and drive, defines work in terms
of success, and can be counted on to complete goals.
- Adherence to standards of business conduct and compliance.
MedExpress Leadership Responsibilities:
- Provides clear direction to achieve goals, creating an
environment that fosters team commitment and employee
- Maintains the perseverance to drive and sustain the changes
that occur at MedExpress, while being resilient and flexible, and
inspiring and motivating the team.
- Constantly communicates to the team, in conjunction with the
Center Manager, is open to opinions and feedback from team members
and follows through on commitments.
- Creates a work environment in which people are able to perform
to the best of their abilities. Principal Duties and
- Drives excellence in business, clinical, and financial
operations of the center through managing workflows, budgets,
scheduling, and other items as needed.
- Acts as the catalyst to ensure staff are passionate about
delivering genuine, caring, and friendly healthcare. Maintains the
culture of excellence by recruiting, developing, and retaining
- Champions the MedExpress brand in the community by acting as a
liaison with outreach efforts, responding to patients and the
general public. Identifies innovative ways to build relationships
with local businesses, schools, and organizations in order to meet
their community healthcare needs.
- Monitors and optimizes systems that meet staff communication
needs while supporting consistency throughout the MedExpress
- Optimizes partnerships with area and regional leader to achieve
overall corporate goals and objectives.
- Ensures 100% compliance with the MedExpress Compliance Program
and compliance with federal or state licensing requirements for
both the Center and staff. Working Relationships:Other center staff
Keywords: MedExpress Urgent Care, Fayetteville , Center Manager I, Executive , Fayetteville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!