Company: BrightStar Care of Fayetteville
Posted on: May 18, 2020
Are you looking for a home care job where you can make a
difference in people's lives?
Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about
That's where you can shine. We are proud to offer you the
opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible
schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need.
Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A
What We Offer At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and
care about their well being.
We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including:
--* Bereavement pay
* PRN options available * 401(k)
* Insurance:--* Medical * Dental
* Vision * Critical Illness
* Cancer * Accident
* Short-Term Disability * --Life-Insurance--
* Free Training
* Part of a team with RN Oversight * Employee referral bonus
* Home Care or Facility shifts available
* Enterprise Champion for Quality 6 YEARS RUNNING!
* Mobile shift access * Flexible schedule
* National company with over 300+ locations
* We promote from within * Free continuing education
* HomeCare Pulse Employer of Choice * Weekly pay via direct
* Mobile time tracking and care notes, employees can easily clock
in and out for work right from a mobile device.
Online or offline * Only Joint Commission accredited homecare
company in Arkansas
We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our
employees with the following:* We offer flexible work schedules on
a variety of home and facility assignments, procedures, and
* Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
Responsibilities* Various personal care services as necessary to
meet the client's or patient's needs
* Providing assistance with daily tasks, including but not limited
to: feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping,
transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, and
* Assisting client with active and passive mobility work defined by
the plan of care, and documenting observed changes to the Director
Requirements* Minimum one (1) year of documented caregiver
supervised by an RN
* High school diploma or GED * Negative TB skin test or chest
* Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile with proof
* Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist,
push and pull.
Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the
--Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
--BrightStar Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender,
veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.Hireology .Category: Personal Care,
Keywords: BrightStar Care of Fayetteville, Fayetteville , Caregiver, Healthcare , Fayetteville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!