Travel RN - CHS PACU in Fayetteville, AR
Company: Nurses PRN
Posted on: November 16, 2021
The PACU RN will be responsible for the care of patients that
have just undergone anesthesia during a procedures. PACU RNs take
care of a wide variety of patients, from adults to children and
play an vital role in the recovery of the
patient.Responsibilities:As a Post Anesthetic Care Unit Registered
nurse your responsibilities include:
- Assess the health of the patient and administer medications as
- Assisting patients with personal needs directly after their
medical procedure as they are brought back to
- Watch the patient's vitals and ensure that no complications
- Care for the patients post-op wounds and change bandages when
One year of experience as a Post Anesthetic Care Unit Nurse within
the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support from American Heart
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
Keywords: Nurses PRN, Fayetteville , Travel RN - CHS PACU in Fayetteville, AR, Healthcare , Fayetteville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!