Company: Home Instead
Posted on: November 22, 2021
To get started, visit www.CGAPPLY.com and CHAT NOW with our
virtual recruiting assistant, Ainsley. She will be able help you
drill down to exactly what you are looking for and in the area most
convenient to you.Are you passionate and interested in working with
the senior population? Would you like to explore a career as a
CAREGiver with Home Instead? We are accepting people with all
levels of experience. Our offices are equipped with CAREGiver
Training Centers where we can teach you any activities of daily
living (ADL's) that you may not know or just need some brushing up
on. Some of these ADL's include bathing, dressing, grooming and
incontinence care. We are an International non-medical Home Care
Company that has been serving seniors for over 20 years. Our
clients reside in the following communities: Fayetteville,
Springdale, Prairie Grove, Huntsville and LincolnHourly Wages may
vary, based on the hours a caregiver works and when. Higher pay for
clients with specialized care needs such as Alzheimer's or
Dementia.Schedule Description:We currently have a great need for
CAREGivers looking for both Part-Time and Full-Time work schedules.
Typical schedules are built around 4 hour blocks so shift options
could be 4-hour, 8-hour or 12-hour shifts. Morning shifts typically
begin between 7a-9a and our evening shifts will typically begin
between 1p-4p or 7p-7a for night shifts. Our primary goal is to
establish a recurring schedule for our caregivers so if that's
important to you, please contact us immediately. However, we also
have the ability to work with those needing more flexibility in
their schedules. We also have opportunities to work as a Live-In
caregiver where you can earn over $36,000 annually. To briefly
explain the program, you would be scheduled for a 7 day period,
Thursday-Thursday. After that 7 day period, you will be off for the
following 7 days and your schedule would revolve on that cycle.
During your scheduled 7 day shift, you would be required to reside
in the home of our client, but you would have opportunity to rest
at night in appropriate sleep settings. What Does a Caregiver
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Incidental transportation to and from appointments, errands and
- Medication assistance and/or reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care (We train)Caregiver Skills and Qualifications?
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with
dignity and respect.
- Be a good and patient listener in a friendly and polite
- Complete Background Check, DMV check and drug screen.
- Possess a valid driver's license, social security card and
valid auto insurance.
- Previous experience preferred, but not necessary.Benefits of
working for Home Instead?
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Wages
- Referral Bonus Program
- Paid Training (Including paid, at-home E-Learning)
- Supportive Team Environment
- Ability to make an impact in someone's lifeEach Home Instead
franchise is independently owned and operated.Each Home Instead
franchise is independently owned and operated.
Keywords: Home Instead, Fayetteville , CAREGiver, Healthcare , Fayetteville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!