Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health - Assisted Living Facility Based - Sign On Bonus
Company: Encompass Health
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Division: Home Health
$5,000 Sign On Bonus
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the
connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as
your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass
Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient
rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked
as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our
philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our
commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all
while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and
- Encompass Healths enterprising model of the continuum of care
for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is
evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations,
as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to
assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful,
measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Subject To Employee Eligibility, Some Benefits, Tools, And
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and
their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage
lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy.
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision
coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well
as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance
plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all
- Incentivized bonus plan
Home Health with Less Travel!
Our Registered Nurses (RNs) supervise, evaluate, and provide
nursing services to clients in various senior living communities,
including assisted living and independent living facilities.
Our Facility-based RNs Enjoy
- providing care to our patients within the beautiful confines of
the assisted living facilities where our patients reside
- 1:1 patient care
- the ability to follow each patient from start to discharge
Encompass RNs work collaboratively with facility wellness staff on
a daily basis to ensure strong lines of communication and overall
continuity of care for the residents and their loved ones.
Additionally, our facility-based RNs consult as needed with the
physician and the office giving details about patient care and act
as the point of contact for all disciplines involved with providing
care to patients. Performing accurate OASIS collection, ensuring
the medication profile remains current, ensuring lab values have
been reported to the physician timely, attending weekly case
conference and monthly case manager meetings are key
responsibilities of our RN Case Managers.
Registered Nurses (RN) Case Managers must meet the following
- Be currently licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state
- A minimum of one year of clinical experience is preferred
- Demonstrate knowledge and skill in current nursing
- Possess a valid state drivers license and automobile liability
Keywords: Encompass Health, Fayetteville , Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health - Assisted Living Facility Based - Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Fayetteville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!