Certified Nursing Assistant
Company: Vantage Point Behavioral Health Hospital
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- Sign On Bonus $1,000.00
- Ensure the well being of patients and provide a positive,
supportive and structured environment, under direction of charge
nurse or supervisor.
- Complete patient observation rounds timely. - Observation may
be assigned every 15 minutes, within reach of patient and/or 1:1
- Ensure patient rooms are clean and uncluttered.
- Assist with transferring, lifting, raising or turning patients.
- Obtain patient's vital signs, height and weight as assigned and
ensure accurate documentation.
- Identify self to patient and visitors promptly and respond to
patient requests quickly.
- Engage with patient in activities and interactions designed to
encourage achievement of treatment goals.
- Respond to distressed patients in a non-threatening manner and
attempt to understand the source of distress.
- Apply de-escalation techniques to help manage patient's
emotions, behavior and participation in treatment and assist with
seclusion and restraints when necessary.
- Monitor behavioral improvements and reinforce these behaviors.
- Report changes and responses to treatment by communicating with
team. - Significant changes are reported to nurse immediately.
- Reinforce skills patients learn from nurses, physicians and
therapist that promote improved physical and mental wellness.
- Insure comfort, dignity, privacy and perform related CNA duties
such as feed, bath, dress, groom, move patients or change
- Adherence to work schedule and overall attendance.
- Follow established policies, procedures and standards for
- Document timely, accurate and appropriate clinical information
in patient medical record.
- Collaborate with other staff in working with the population of
the facility to treat and rehabilitate.Equal Opportunity
Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe
contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Vantage Point Behavioral Health Hospital, Fayetteville , Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Fayetteville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!