Family Medicine/Obstetrics Opportunity in Fayetteville, AR
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Family Practice-With OB opening in Fayetteville, Arkansas. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Hospital is seeking a Family Medicine/Obstetrics physician!
- Established practice in community for 10+ years
- Anticipated call 1:2 for the practice
- 24/7 OB Hospitalist group will serve as call back-up
- Ample office space available at clinic located in
- OB Fellowship with C-Sections required
Hospital is Northwest Arkansas's only dedicated women's hospital
offering a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit with 24-hour,
onsite neonatology coverage.
Hospital recently received a facelift creating a spa-like
environment for patients to enjoy. The hospital was voted "Best
Place to Have a Baby" four times! Northwest Health hospitals
deliver 10% of all babies born in the state of Arkansas annually.
To date, we have delivered over 84,000 bundles of joy and
Northwest Arkansas is nestled in the picturesque foothills of the
- Northwest Arkansas is an area comprised of a series of cities
including Fayetteville, Johnson, Springdale, Rogers, Bentonville,
Siloam Springs and Bella Vista.
- Beautiful lakes, streams, walking and biking trails and culture
including Broadway plays, live concerts and multi-million dollar
works of art at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art
- This rapidly growing metro area has a population of over
- Rich history, cultural interest, educational excellence and
- Corporate home to Wal-Mart (along with 1,200+ supporting vendor
companies), JB Hunt Trucking and Tyson Foods
- Great location for families, corporate professionals, small and
large business owners, students and nature lovers.
- National Airport with many direct flights available, including
New York, Dallas and Los Angeles
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC215092 and email address to for more
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your
CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen,
Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC215092
Please Note - all inquiries and personal information will be kept
confidential to respect your privacy.
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Fayetteville , Family Medicine/Obstetrics Opportunity in Fayetteville, AR, Healthcare , Fayetteville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!