MOHs Dermatology- Fayetteville, AR (Physician )
Company: Merritt Hawkins
Posted on: January 15, 2023
Dermatology opening in Fayetteville, Arkansas. Job Description &
MOHs Dermatology- Fayetteville, AR in Arkansas
StartDate: 02/13/2023Pay Rate: $600000.00 - 1000000.00
One of the largest and most respected private practices in
Northwest Arkansas is seeking a qualified Mohs Fellowship trained
physician to join their team and become a partner. This is a
wonderful opportunity to build a practice quickly and work
alongside one of the only two American College of Mohs Surgery
Fellowship-trained Mohs surgeon in Northwest Arkansas.
- Voted best dermatology clinic in Northwest Arkansas for over 10
- Private Practice Opportunity with Partnership.
- Current Mohs surgeon is booked out months in advance and has
performed more than 17,000 Mohs procedures to date.
- Work out of a brand new office that is set to open in 2023.
Offices are set up with a Moh surgery laboratory, fully accredited
ASC, full-service medical spa, pathology laboratory, all under one
- Ability to be a part of a large, growing organization, all
while living in a region that is consistently ranked one of the top
5 places in the Country to live in.
- The practice recently added two younger dermatologists to the
group and has plans to continue to add both Dermatologists and
- Full-time and part-time positions available-you choose your own
- Comprehensive executive benefits package that includes
malpractice coverage, health, life, dental, disability, and
Ranked by U.S. News & World Report in "Best Places to Live," this
charming Southeastern community is an ideal place to call home.
With gorgeous nature all around, a close-knit community spirit, and
access to ample amenities, it has all you need and more.
- A low cost of living + wonderful housing options
- Excellent public and private schools
- Home to a reputable university with lively SEC sports
- Plenty of entertainment options, excellent restaurants, arts
and cultural attractions, a local airport, and much more
- Perfect for the outdoor enthusiast-more than 40 miles of
trails, beautiful lakes and rivers, and 4,000 acres of
- Medscape names Arkansas as one of its "Best Places to
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State
of Arkansas and must be board-eligible or certified in Mohs
- Medical degree required
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent
physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any
other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician
employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also
recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN
Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We
encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Dermatologist, Mohs Micrographic Surgery, Mohs Surgery, Mohs
Surgeon, Mohs, Dermatology, Chemosurgery, Skin Care, Skin,
Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital,
Medical, Doctor, Skin Cancer, Md
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins, Fayetteville , MOHs Dermatology- Fayetteville, AR (Physician ), Healthcare , Fayetteville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!