General/Bariatric RN Circulator Full Time
Company: Northwest Health Physicians' Specialty Hospital
Posted on: January 22, 2023
$15,000 Bonus Eligible
Do you want to be a valued member of a team who plays a critical
role in providing excellent care to patients in a surgical setting?
- If so, consider joining our team as a General/Bariatric RN
Circulator in our -Surgery Department at -Physicians' Specialty
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Monitor the procedures in operating rooms during surgery acting
as an intermediary between the operating room staff and the rest of
- Keeps the surgical area clean and organized for the scrub nurse
and the physician; removes instruments and sponges as they are used
during the procedure. -
- Prepares the patient for the procedure and handles the
preparation for the operating room before the surgery takes
- Assess the patient's condition before a surgical procedure.
Assesses the needs of the patient during the procedure, to ensure
the best outcome. Works with a physician to develop the care plan
for the patient during the surgery.
Key qualifications to be considered for this include:
- License to practice as an RN in the state of Arkansas
- Current American Heart association BLS & ACLS -certification at
start or acquired within first 90 days of employment
- Preferred 3+ years of experience in a surgical setting
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all
details necessary to get the task done well
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability
to set your own schedule and goals
Keywords: Northwest Health Physicians' Specialty Hospital, Fayetteville , General/Bariatric RN Circulator Full Time, Healthcare , Canehill, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!