Primary Care Physician opening near Fayetteville, AR - stipend, loan assistance (Physician )
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: March 13, 2023
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Fayetteville, Arkansas.
Seeking a BE/BC Family or Internal Medicine physician:
- Employed opportunity joining an established primary care
practice in booming area
- Beautiful clinic space with in-house lab and x-ray
- Office space available
- Outpatient clinic call coverage is determined by location and
is shared among a pool of physicians Compensation Package May
- Competitive salary with production bonus
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- Education stipend for physicians finishing training
- CME expenses
- Relocation assistance Northwest Arkansas is nestled in the
picturesque foothills of the Ozark Mountains and was named Best
Places to Live recently by U.S. News & World Report.
- Northwest Arkansas is an area comprised of a series of cities
including Bentonville, Fayetteville, Springdale, Rogers, Siloam
Springs and Bella Vista.
- Beautiful lakes, streams, walking and biking trails and culture
including Broadway plays, live concerts and multi-million dollar
works of art at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art
- This is one of the fastest growing regions in the country with
a population of over 520,000 people.
- Corporate home to Wal-Mart (along with 1,200+ supporting vendor
companies), JB Hunt Trucking and Tyson Foods
- Great location for families, corporate professionals, small and
large business owners, students and outdoor enthusiasts.
- National Airport with many direct flights available, including
New York, Dallas and Los Angeles APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email
address to Click Here to Apply .Search all of our provider
opportunities here: Click Here to Apply
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Fayetteville , Primary Care Physician opening near Fayetteville, AR - stipend, loan assistance (Physician ), Healthcare , Fayetteville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...