Primary Care Physician opening near Fayetteville, AR - stipend, loan assistance (Physician )
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Fayetteville, Arkansas.
Seeking a BE/BC Family or Internal Medicine physician:
- Employed opportunity joining an established primary care
practice in booming area
- Beautiful clinic space with in-house lab and x-ray
- Office space available
- Outpatient clinic call coverage is determined by location and
is shared among a pool of physicians Compensation Package May
- Competitive salary with production bonus
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- Education stipend for physicians finishing training
- CME expenses
- Relocation assistance Northwest Arkansas is nestled in the
picturesque foothills of the Ozark Mountains and was named Best
Places to Live recently by U.S. News & World Report.
- Northwest Arkansas is an area comprised of a series of cities
including Bentonville, Fayetteville, Springdale, Rogers, Siloam
Springs and Bella Vista.
- Beautiful lakes, streams, walking and biking trails and culture
including Broadway plays, live concerts and multi-million dollar
works of art at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art
- This is one of the fastest growing regions in the country with
a population of over 520,000 people.
- Corporate home to Wal-Mart (along with 1,200+ supporting vendor
companies), JB Hunt Trucking and Tyson Foods
- Great location for families, corporate professionals, small and
large business owners, students and outdoor enthusiasts.
- National Airport with many direct flights available, including
New York, Dallas and Los Angeles APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email
address to Click Here to Apply .
Search all of our provider opportunities here: Click Here to
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Fayetteville , Primary Care Physician opening near Fayetteville, AR - stipend, loan assistance (Physician ), Healthcare , Fayetteville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...