Physician (Hospitalist) (Physician #)
Company: Ansible Government Solutions, LLC
Posted on: February 11, 2019
Ansible Government Solutions, LLC (Ansible) is currently seeking multiple night shift Hospitalists for IMMEDIATE service at the Veterans Health Care System of the Ozarks (VHSO) located at 1100 North College Avenue, Fayetteville, AR 72703. Shift scheduling is 7:00pm-7:00am. Physicians will provide 100% inpatient care as Hospitalist Physicians. Exceptional Locum Tenens packages are available.
Ansible Government Solutions, LLC (Ansible) is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing Federal customers with solutions in many arenas. Our customers face wide-ranging challenges in the fields of national security, health care, and information technology. To address these challenges, we employ intelligent and committed staff who take care of our customers' success as if it is their own.
- Be competent in modern treatment principles and techniques
- Be competent in ventilator management
- Be responsible for appropriate documentation of clinic notes, consultations, and procedures using the Computerized Patient Record System (CPRS)
- Complete electronic encounter forms for each patient encounter, with all encounters completed daily; patient safety incidents shall be reported immediately (within 24 hours)
- Be responsible for following all VHA guidelines, Clinical Performance Measures, OSHA regulations, The Joint commission (TJC) standards, and medical center policies and procedures, including guideline related to VHA and VISN 16 performance measures Qualifications
- Board-certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine (with documented proof)
- Completion of a Doctoral degree was an accredited college or university (with documented proof)
- Current, active, and unrestricted medical license from any U.S. State or Territory
- American Heart Association BLS certification
- American Heart Association ACLS certification is preferred
- DEA licensure
- NPI number
- Three (3) professional references (Name, Title, Facility, Email and/or Telephone) Ansible Government Solutions, LLC is committed to providing equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. Ansible will not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment based on a person's race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, medical/physical status or disability, or military status.
Keyphrases: hospitalist jobs
Keywords: Ansible Government Solutions, LLC, Fayetteville , Physician (Hospitalist) (Physician #), Healthcare , Fayetteville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!