Company: Ansible Government Solutions, LLC
Posted on: November 9, 2019
Hospitalist opening in Fayetteville, Arkansas. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Ansible Government
Solutions, LLC (Ansible) is currently seeking multiple night shift
Hospitalists for IMMEDIATE service at the Veterans Health Care
System of the Ozarks (VHSO) located at 1100 North College Avenue,
Fayetteville, AR 72703. Shift scheduling is 7:00pm-7:00am.
Physicians will provide 100% inpatient care as Hospitalist
Physicians. Exceptional Locum Tenens packages are available.
Ansible Government Solutions, LLC (Ansible) is a Service-Disabled
Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing Federal customers
with solutions in many arenas. Our customers face wide-ranging
challenges in the fields of national security, health care, and
information technology. To address these challenges, we employ
intelligent and committed staff who take care of our customers'
success as if it is their own.
- Be competent in modern treatment principles and techniques
- Be competent in ventilator management
- Be responsible for appropriate documentation of clinic notes,
consultations, and procedures using the Computerized Patient Record
- Complete electronic encounter forms for each patient encounter,
with all encounters completed daily; patient safety incidents shall
be reported immediately (within 24 hours)
- Be responsible for following all VHA guidelines, Clinical
Performance Measures, OSHA regulations, The Joint commission (TJC)
standards, and medical center policies and procedures, including
guideline related to VHA and VISN 16 performance
- Board-certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine (with
- Completion of a Doctoral degree was an accredited college or
university (with documented proof)
- Current, active, and unrestricted medical license from any U.S.
State or Territory
- American Heart Association BLS certification
- American Heart Association ACLS certification is preferred
- DEA licensure
- NPI number
- Three (3) professional references (Name, Title, Facility, Email
and/or Telephone)Ansible Government Solutions, LLC is committed to
providing equal opportunity in employment to all employees and
applicants for employment. Ansible will not tolerate any form of
discrimination or harassment based on a person's race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin,
medical/physical status or disability, or military status.
Keyphrases: hospitalist jobs
Keywords: Ansible Government Solutions, LLC, Fayetteville , Physician (Hospitalist), Healthcare , Fayetteville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!