Food Service Tech (Full time: Noon-8:30pm) - Patient Food Service
Company: Washington Regional
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Job Posting: Food Service Tech (Full time: Noon-8:30pm)
Employment Type: Full Time Location: Washington Regional Medical
Center - Fayetteville, AR Department: Patient Food Service Shift:
Mid-Shift FTE: Job Number: JO-2111-44427 Date Posted: 11/3/2021
Categories: General Support Washington Regional
Washington Regional Medical Center is our regions only locally
governed, community-owned, not-for-profit healthcare system. Our
system includes a 425-bed acute care hospital located in the heart
of Fayetteville supported by our clinic system - including primary,
specialty and urgent care operations - that span across Northwest
Arkansas into Harrison and Eureka Springs. Being heavily supported
and invested in our community makes Washington Regional a unique
employer, encouraging staff to give back to the community in which
we live and work and give back to each other.Washington Regional
Mission, Vision and Values prove to be a firm foundation and
inspiration from which we fulfill our purpose.
Mission: Washington Regional is committed to improving the health
of people in communities we serve through compassionate, high
quality care, prevention and wellness education.
Vision: To be the leading healthcare system in Northwest Arkansas
--- the best place to receive care and the best place to give
Values: To treat others patients and their families, visitors,
physicians, and each other as we would want to be treated.
The role of the Food Service Tech I report to the Production
Manager and Patient Services Manager. This position is responsible
for maintaining the kitchen area and all equipment utilized in this
position. This position will spend 100% of the time standing and/or
walking while bending, stretching, lifting, and carrying (up to 50
lbs.). This position has exposure to chemical cleaning products.
This position has exposure to loud noises and fluctuation in
temperature as normally related to food service production
The responsibilities for food service tech are spread across three
operational areas within the food service department. These areas
are in utility services. retail food service, patient food
- Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, and pans either by
using a dishwasher or their hands.
- Clean or sterilize dishes, kitchen utensils, equipment, or
- Store clean dishes, utensils, and cooking equipment in an
- Sort and remove trash, placing it in the correct area
- Sweep and scrub floors
- Clean trash rooms, walls, equipment, and work area according to
scheduleRetail food service:
- Wipe tables or seats with dampened cloths or replace dirty
- Set tables with clean linens, condiments, or other
- Locate items requested by customers.
- Perform serving, cleaning, or stocking duties in
establishments, such as cafeterias or dining rooms, to facilitate
- Run cash registers
- Barista be able to fulfill customers orders of coffee,
- Customer and Personal Service Knowledge of principles and
processes for providing customer and personal services. This
includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards,
- Service Orientation Actively looking for ways to help
- Coordination Adjusting actions in relation to others`
actions.Patient food service:
- Monitor food distribution, ensuring that meals are delivered to
the correct recipients and that guidelines, such as those for
special diets, are followed.
- Examine trays to ensure that they contain required items.
- Load trays with accessories, such as eating utensils, napkins,
- Clean and sanitize work areas, equipment, utensils, dishes, or
- Education: High school diploma or GED
- Licensure and Certifications: N/A
- Experience: 6 months of previous work experience in a food
service production area, preferred
Keywords: Washington Regional, Fayetteville , Food Service Tech (Full time: Noon-8:30pm) - Patient Food Service, Hospitality & Tourism , Fayetteville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!