Company: Gpm Investments LLC
Posted on: September 25, 2022
OverviewGPM Investments is seeking a District Manager with
experience in retail convenience stores or similarly related
fields. This position requires passionate leaders that thrives in
overseeing multiple units and model a serving leader! If you go the
extra mile, are a great proactive problem solver in your day-to-day
leadership, Come Grow With Us! #fuelyourambition WHAT A DISTRICT
MANAGER WILL DO: A GPM District Manager will lead the operations of
8-12 convenience stores and staff. Through this leadership the
District Manager will engage, positively empower store teams while
maintaining consistency and accountability. Create a fun place to
work and empowering the GPM career path to success! WHAT GPM
- Performance Related Bonuses Quarterly
- Consistent yearly performance reviews
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive Wage
- Holiday Paid / Major Holidays
- 401K Employer Match
- Weekly Pay
- Career Advancement
- Car Allowance
- Free Fuel
- Life Assistance Programs
- Employee Assistance Programs Responsibilities
- Manage sales and operations of multiple units.
- Work with both vendors and Store Managers to ensure all sites
within the area are clean, adequately stocked, organized and
well-kept, to provide a positive customer experience.
- Collaborate with Store Managers regarding staffing, store
conditions and expectations, while holding management and team
- Maintain a high level of customer service through daily
interactions with customers, team members, and vendors.
- Recruit, hire, train, and mentor the management staff for the
- Oversee adherence to all procedures and standards, ensuring the
successful daily operations and sanitation requirements of the
program at each location.
- Administer company policies and develop short- and long-range
goals and objectives.
- Control expenses and oversee payroll budgets.
- Review and influence the profit and loss statement.
- Manage employee relations issues, along with the guidance of
the Human Resources Manager.
- Serve as a key player in loss prevention, internal theft and
- Complete daily paperwork and computer entry in a timely manner
as established by management.
- Assume responsibility for special assignments and projects as
needed. Qualifications+ + High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelors Degree in business or management related field
preferred will consider 3-5 years retail management experience, in
lieu of a 4-year degree
- Convenience store or multi-unit management experience
- Food Service experience preferred, preferably at the managerial
- 3-5 years of experience supervising others required, preferably
in the convenience store, fast food, restaurant, or retail
- Must have a valid drivers license and reliable
- Ability to be on call for emergencies and store needs for 18-24
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- Strong professional communication skills, with the ability to
effectively communicate with employees, customers, and vendors
- Strong analytical, organizational skills, detail oriented,
flexible, and adaptable to change Requisition ID 2022-119871 Brand
GPM Investments, LLC Position Type Full-Time
Keywords: Gpm Investments LLC, Fayetteville , District Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Fayetteville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!