Company: Butterfield Trail Village
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job DescriptionButterfield Trail Village, NW Arkansas premier
retirement community, is seeking dependable and energetic
individuals to fill full-time and part-time positions in our Dining
Services. The successful candidate will provide all residents with
efficient, courteous and professional service through accurate and
sanitary means. Employees will also be responsible for providing a
clean and sanitary environment throughout the dining and service
areas.$500.00 Sign on Bonus for Full-timeWorking Hours: 6 AM to 2
PM Monday - Friday Generous Pay Dependent on Experience Excellent
Benefits PackageJob Profile Summary:The Bistro Cook is responsible
for the preparation of all menu items for the venue they are
assigned, recipe adherence, portion control standards, product
rotation, and presentation of all food items.Job Description:Key
- Prepare and cook food to order at assigned station based on
- Ability to use specialty equipment such as the grill, oven,
steamer and specialty tools.
- Ensure proper food safety and sanitation standards are followed
as well as proper environment for all employees regarding safety
- Ensure excellent quality of food and presentation.
- Responsible for portion control, adherence of recipes, and
timeliness for all food products.
- Responsible for proper rotation of all food products, proper
storage of all food products, proper labeling.
- Uphold proper cleanliness as well as proper maintenance of
kitchen and all equipment.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.Minimum Qualifications:
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to be dependable and punctual
- No direct experience necessary
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Butterfield Trail Village, Fayetteville , Bistro Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Fayetteville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!