2022 Summer Intern: IT ERP HANA Enterprise Developer
Posted on: May 14, 2022
**AT A GLANCE**
- You're a motivated rising senior or first year masters student
with a 3.0 GPA or higher seeking a degree in one of the following
areas listed below from an accredited college or university:
- Business Administration
- Information Technology
- Management Information Systems (MIS)
- This is a learning-intensive program designed to give you
essential business insights and hands-on experience in your field
of choice. It's a full-time, 10-week commitment from JUNE 1, 2022
through AUGUST 5, 2022.
- Benefits include professional development sessions, networking
opportunities, and mentorship.
**THE SPECTRUM INTERNSHIP EXPERIENCE**
You have clear aspirations and are seeking a summer internship
program that will help you meet them. Find it at Spectrum, named
one of the Top 100 Internship Programs in the United States by
**Our internships are designed to provide:**
- Opportunities to gain new skills and elevate the ones you already
have, all in a robust and forward-thinking business setting.
- First-rate, hands-on experience in the telecommunications
- Opportunities to connect you with people who can give you a
better understanding of the industry and help you accomplish real
goals you can add to your r--sum--, this includes assigning you a
formal mentor and interactions with senior executives.
**WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN THIS ROLE**
As a Spectrum Intern, you'll be essential to two teams - your
respective department and your Intern peer group. Department and
team-focused projects account for about 80% of your schedule.
You'll spend the other 20% on professional development sessions and
networking activities, including the Kickoff Conference on June 1,
webinars, community service, cross-functional project, and final
**Internship responsibilities may include:**
- Work on a team of highly-skilled experts using new SAP technology
for data integration, security, and analytics on HANA, supporting
Business Objects reporting
- Develop project deliverables with technical and business experts
in IT, Data Analytics, and Audit.
**HERE'S WHAT IT TAKES TO GET STARTED**
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited College or University
completing a Bachelor's Degree or Advanced Degree
- Must have at least a 3.0 GPA or greater in current program
- Ability to travel locally to Spectrum Intern development events
and activities throughout the program
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without restrictions or need
for future sponsorship
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
Keywords: Spectrum, Fayetteville , 2022 Summer Intern: IT ERP HANA Enterprise Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Fayetteville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!