CRM Developer- Salesforce
Company: Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Position:CRM Developer- SalesforceJob Description:This role can
be done remotely, while it also has the opportunity for relocation
to our Global Headquarters in Denver, CO with potential for a sign
on bonus.Remote work employees may be required to be present at the
closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the
company's request and sole discretion.The Application Engineer, ECS
IT (Sales) is responsible to demonstrate & provide technical
leadership skills to help shape strategy, design, and
implementation of scalable IT CRM solutions across ECS
organization. This Application Engineer will be responsible for
combining consulting, CRM Solutions and Platforms expertise and
Development to transform the way IT is applied in process
touchpoints with our customers. This is the perfect opportunity for
you to become a part of an innovative and energetic team that
develops solutions which will have a transformative impact on the
whole organization.Additionally, this individual will cultivate
relationships across senior business leadership and other IT teams
to help prioritize, coordinate, and deliver projects and
initiatives within the organizational roadmap. This includes
working with business and technology areas to understand and drive
requirements for IT delivery in a fast-paced environment.What
You'll Be Doing
- High degree of technical aptitude over a wide scope of CRM
architecture, data analysis, data model design to provide technical
direction and mentorship to team.
- Responsible for overall architecture and integrations design
with other applications.
- Evaluate different CRM tools to fit business needs.
- Drive and lead end to end solutioning of CRM platform
implementation and roll-outs.
- Build CRM POCs and solutions.
- Acting as technical expert who influences cost-effectiveness,
innovation and simplicity in design.
- Investigating tasks and providing estimates on hours, schedules
- Take part in defining and adopting best practices in technical
design and implementations.
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and budget by holding
contributors accountable for delivering on project milestones and
- Focus on helping people make informed business decisions by
making accurate, current, and relevant information available to
them when they need it.
- Reviews, identifies areas for improvement and makes
recommendations to leadership.What Are We Looking For?The ideal
candidate for this position should possess a good understanding of
IT development methodologies and demonstrate solid skills in
business processes. This individual must have excellent
communication skills, both verbal and written, and demonstrate a
team-oriented, goal-and results-driven work ethic. The role
requires working collaboratively with the business community and
other IT team members within a dynamic and high-profile
- Experience of working in large complex multi-national projects
with business & IT stakeholders and to be able to work to project
plans, release cycles and delivery of solutions through agile
- Proven experience in quick learning, problem solving, dealing
with ambiguity and organizational agility.
- Ability to effectively communicate with end users, process
team, peers and management how the customer service team can assist
in supporting their needs.
- Drives innovation among the team, recognizes innovation, and
helps communicate new ideas across teams.
- Strong analytical skills.Technical Skills:
- Experience in designing and developing software components and
having a very strong Service Oriented Architecture and integration
background in CRM space.
- Basic Knowledge of architecting IT applications, data modeling
and business analysis techniques, business concepts/
- Experience in CRM solutions (primarily SFDC) with end to end
implementation experience as a solution architect.
and XML and their use in the development of CRM solutions.
- Strong experience with configuration, customization,
programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers and Visualforce.
- Strong experience on modules:- Sales, Service, Partner
Communities, Experience cloud, user management, marketing,
- Must have hands on experience on Lightning web components.
- Experience usingSalesforcedata tools.
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps
between current and desired end-states and deliver a CRM
- Advanced knowledge and experience of various technical
solutions and their applicability to specific cases.
- Basic knowledge and experience in providing cloud-based
- Ability to quickly decide on alternate solutions to keep the
project on time and budget.
- Ability to foresee risks affecting the project and put in place
mitigation strategies.Education/Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree and 6-8 years of relevant experience
- Ten or more years of information technology experience
- Experience working with Salesforce and other CRM technologies
in various capacities including working as an
- Solid communication skills
- Strong command on making right architectural decisions for
system needs and leading the implementation with the help of team
- Strong knowledge of common business processes together with the
ability to learn and understand uncommon new business processes,
and to translate this knowledge into a consistent and effective
- Must have at least 3-5 Years of SFDC development experience
(CertifiedSalesforce.com Developer Preferred)What's In It For You?
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits
are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer
competitive financial compensation, including various compensation
plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD
Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Caf-- with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All
- Bike Racks
- And more!Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:$91,600.00 -
$143,000.00Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from
posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work
experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between
base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at
offer. Location:US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)Remote work
employees may be required to be present at the closest designated
Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the Company's request
and sole discretion.Time Type:Full timeJob Category:Information
TechnologyEEO Statement:Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All
applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow
EEO/AAP policy)Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:Arrow requires all
new employees in the United States to provide proof of full
COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where
prohibited by law.
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Inc., Fayetteville , CRM Developer- Salesforce, IT / Software / Systems , Fayetteville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!