Company: Archon Resources
Posted on: August 24, 2019
Archon Resources provides a competitive salary with annual salary
reviews. Our benefits package includes: health, dental, vision,
life, disability, paid time off, 401(k), retirement plan, employee
stock purchase plan and tuition reimbursement, including incentive
bonus awards for completion of certification courses. Archon
Resources is currently searching for a Senior Application Analyst
and Developer in the Tulsa, Oklahoma area. Responsibilities
- Analyze/research issues with applications and provide
- Implementation and on-going enhancement of business
applications utilizing a broad range of development tools and
- Expertise/familiarity with Microsoft .Net 4.0+, C#, ASP.NET MVC
4+, EF, LINQ, IIS, and MS SQL Server 2012+.
- Design, code, test, debug, document and maintain application
- Prepare detailed technical specifications from which programs
will be written.
- Consult with users and/or other IT professionals to resolve
issues with programs.
- Contribute to the development of project plans and
- Provide estimates for planned work and executes to
- Update the development schedule and proactively communicates
issues or constraints.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Qualifications
- BS/BA in a technical field: Computer Science, Engineering or IT
related discipline or equivalent experience is required.
- 5+ years of development experience, focused on the Microsoft
technology stack. Preferred Skills/Experience:
- Understanding of Object-Oriented analysis and design.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture specific
development experience with web services and workflow (WCF).
- Understanding of project and configuration management
- High attention to detail and software quality.
- Experience balancing and prioritizing multiple projects to meet
goals, deliverables, and deadlines.
- Experience with database design and modeling.
- Experience with source code versioning and change management
practices utilizing Git, Team Foundation Server (TFS), and/or
- TFS development/administration experience is a plus.
- SharePoint development/administration experience is a
- Experience and understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies is a
- Experience with .Net Core is a plus. Professional Skills:
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced
- Resourceful and self-motivated.
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary
and confidential information.
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as
outside clients and vendors.
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy,
professionalism, and a cooperative attitude. - provided by
Keywords: Archon Resources, Fayetteville , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Tulsa, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!