Company: Garver Engineering
Posted on: May 3, 2020
Garver is seeking a Project Engineer to join our growing
Transportation Team to continue the tradition of providing
reputable service to our clients.
Responsibilities in this position will include:
* Assisting in the design and creation of construction documents on
a wide variety of transportation projects.
* Different roadway design components include typical sections,
geometric layouts, drainage and hydraulic analysis, erosion control
plans, safety features and traffic control plans.
* Assignments will also involve tasks associated with producing a
set of construction documents including drafting, quantity
computations, specifications, and cost estimates.
In an effort to train our employees to see the big picture of our
business, Garver provides engineers the opportunity to be involved
in marketing aspects of project procurement. Garver begins the
mentoring process to facilitate employees becoming a successful
professional the moment they walk in the door.
GROW WITH US
Garver offers its employees programs such as company-paid
professional memberships, company support for industry licenses and
continuing education opportunities that foster a progressive
atmosphere. Garver provides the tools, resources, and environment
to develop leaders, stimulate ideas, and accomplish projects. By
offering highly competitive salary packages, attractive benefits, a
comprehensive wellness program and Corporate Wellness Coordinator
Garver walks the talk when it comes to work-life balance.
* Bachelor's degree in civil engineering from an ABET accredited
* Registered Engineer in Training (EIT) or Engineer Intern (EI)
* 4-15 years' of related experience
* Must have previous experience in transportation and/or civil
* Strong communication skills
* Strong working knowledge of MS Office
* Previous experience in consulting engineering with a primary
focus on transportation projects
* Experience with Microstation and Inroads/Open Roads
* Registered Professional Engineer (PE)
* Familiarity with AASHTO's highway and traffic publications
Founded in 1919, Garver is an employee-owned multi-disciplined
engineering, planning, architectural, and environmental services
firm with more than 700 employees spread between more than 30
offices in 13 states. Offering a wide range of services focused on
aviation, construction, facilities design, federal, power,
transportation, survey, and water, Garver sits in the top 150 of
the Engineering News-Record's prestigious Top 500 Design Firms list
and is consistently recognized as a best firm to work for. Learn
more at GarverUSA.com.
Garver, LLC is an affirmative action employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, age, national
origin, veterans, religion or disability, in programs, activities,
hiring and employment and complies with all civil rights
provisions.Complaints of alleged discrimination or if you are an
individual with disabilities who needs accommodation or you are
having difficulty using our website to apply for employment, please
contact Tatiana Herrington, Director of Human Resources,
TBHerrington@GarverUSA.com, (501) 537-3256.
Keywords: Garver Engineering, Fayetteville , Project Engineer, Other , Fayetteville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!