Nurses - Night Shift
Company: Butterfield Trail Village
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Butterfield Trail Village Health Care Center and Special Care
Center is one of the best, if not the best, skilled nursing
facilities around. Our compassionate and professional team prides
itself in providing quality care to our residents. Join our team
and be a part of our very special community.
Responsible for all cared rendered on the assigned unit,
maintaining a professional atmosphere, accurate administration of
medications, instilling growth and potential for all CNA's,
administering leadership and direction, support and concern towards
both patient and staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide direct resident care as necessary or appropriate.
- Make daily resident visits to observe and evaluate the
resident's physical and emotional status.
- Review charts for new orders, accuracy in the transcription of
physician orders and adherence to stop order policies.
- Communicate with physicians, pharmacies and appropriate
services to ensure all orders are followed correctly.
- Assist staff nurses as needed (incidents/accident, charting,
calling physicians, weekly summary charting).
- Monitor meal service to ensure efficiency and meals are served
palatable and in a timely manner.
- Complete spot checks with proper documentation to ensure
compliance of state/federal regulations.
- Check accuracy of all narcotics being delivered by pharmacies.
Complete narcotic count at the end of each shift and sign off on
- Current Arkansas State License in Nursing is required
- One year prior nursing experience is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to organize & prioritize job responsibilities
- Basic computer skills
- Must be able to pass background checks and drug screen
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Butterfield Trail Village, Fayetteville , Nurses - Night Shift, Other , Fayetteville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!