Licensed Practical Nurse
Company: Acadia Healthcare
Posted on: June 10, 2021
- SIGN ON RETENTION BONUS
- Ability to participate in CPR & Handle with Care Training.
- Written and oral communication skills, including knowledge of
- Legible handwriting.
- Ability to interact effectively with clinical team and other
- Organizational, problem solving and time management
- Customer Service skills when interacting with patients and
- Telephone etiquette.
- Understanding of patient rights and responsibilities.
- Experience in a mental health facility preferred, but in the
absence of this experience, must have demonstrated the ability to
learn concepts of limit setting, therapeutic boundaries,
therapeutic treatment environment and patient care and develop
these skills within a reasonable time frame via training and
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Acadia Healthcare, Fayetteville , Licensed Practical Nurse, Other , Fayetteville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!