Tool Design Manager
Company: DeWolff Boberg & Associates
Posted on: June 10, 2021
In this role, the Tool Design Department Manager will function
as the primary point of contact on all projects and tasks assigned
to the organizational group and results are typically accomplished
through experienced exempt employees.
- Act as the primary contact and leader for the Tool Design
Department, providing tool engineering process direction and
leadership to tool engineers supporting production and new product
- Develop, implement, and maintain a sustainable method for
tracking the status and budget of all tool design jobs, both
in-queue and active jobs.
- Provide support for the Special Initiatives group across the
organization to lead/facilitate initiatives to improve the
company's overall performance. Focus areas on product flow,
enterprise wide affordability initiatives, business systems,
facility consolidation, and facility efficiency.
- Provide direction to direct report engineering staff based on
general policies and management guidance, recommend modifications
to operating policies, and interpret and execute policies the
typically affect direct report organizational groups.
- Provide assistance to direct reports in meeting established
schedules and to resolve complex technical or operational problems,
and supervise engineering or analysis activities, developing new
concepts, methods or technologies.
- Plan for and execute budgets for the effective operation of the
- Provide assistance for cost estimating and proposal efforts for
new and existing business, and assist with cost analysis for
program make/buy decisions.
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline
- 7 years of progressively responsible experience in a directly
related technical field, or an equivalent combination of education
- Must have demonstrated leadership skills, including the ability
to plan, organize, coordinate, direct and control the activities of
the assigned organization
- Must have excellent MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Background in Tooling or Manufacturing Engineering is
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of DeWolff, Boberg and
Associates and the clients we represent is to provide a fair and
equal employment opportunity for all job applicants regardless of
race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, or disability. Our clients hire and promote
individuals solely based on their qualifications for the position
to be filled.
DeWolff, Boberg & Associates and our clients believe that all
employees should be provided with a working environment which
enables each team member to be productive and to work to the best
of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere
of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
or disability. We expect and require the cooperation of all
employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free
Keywords: DeWolff Boberg & Associates, Fayetteville , Tool Design Manager, Other , Fayetteville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!