Company: Nexstar Media Group
Posted on: June 12, 2021
KNWA, FOX24 & KXNW, Nexstar Media Group, Inc. owned NBC, FOX and
My Net affiliates in beautiful Northwest Arkansas market, has an
incredible opportunity for you! We are looking for a dynamic sales
professional to join our phenomenal sales team. The ideal candidate
will bring both Broadcast and Digital sales experience and will
possess the drive and ability to thrive in a highly competitive
market. Your creativity, originality and passion for developing new
business and digital will be rewarded!
Northwest Arkansas is a rapidly growing and vibrant community
filled with rolling hills, rivers, lakes and Fortune 500 company
headquarters. Many high-end business industries call NWA home, and
they bring in some of the best talent in their fields. Cost of
living is low, and quality of life is high. Add in our world-class
museums, performing arts centers, major sporting venues, amazing
concerts, fantastic foodie destinations and tons of
community-centric events, and Northwest Arkansas can't be beat!
If interested, email resume and references to Sarah Noblin,
Director of Sales @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Implements strategies to consistently grow revenue and exceed
- Establishes credible relationships with local business
- Makes sales calls on existing and prospective clients.
- Maintains assigned accounts and develops new accounts.
- Prepares and delivers sales presentations to clients.
- Explains to customers how specific types of advertising will
help promote their products or services in the most effective way
- Provides clients with information regarding rates for
advertising placement in all media.
- Develops advertising schedules with clients and station
personnel responsible for placing advertising into station
- Works with clients and station personnel to develop
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising or Mass
Communications, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of
education and work-related experience.
- Minimum one year's experience in sales, preferably in the media
- Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
- Experience achieving long-range objectives and implementing the
strategies and actions to achieve them.
- Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax
machines and other office equipment.
Keywords: Nexstar Media Group, Fayetteville , Account Executive, Other , Fayetteville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!