Posted on: July 19, 2021
Essential Job Functions:
- Review and reconcile general ledger accounts and activity each
- Investigate and report variances to expectation
- Prepare activity roll forward reports
- Identify margin improvement and cost savings opportunities
- Prepare monthly journal entries as part of monthly close
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of various daily,
weekly, and monthly reports including divisional financial
- Conduct operational and financial analysis, providing key
metrics reports to the operations team.
- Assist with audits, including preparation of schedules and
responding to auditors' requests.
- Assist in development and implementation of process
- Perform other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as
assigned by the Controller, Senior Director of Finance, or
- Candidate needs to have extreme attention to detail, high-level
problem-solving capabilities, and the ability to communicate
Education - A degree in accounting or business
with emphasis in accounting. An active CPA license preferred.
Experience - Accounting experience of 1-3 years is
required. Public accounting experience is a plus.
Skills - Requires basic to advanced computer
skills; knowledge and use of Microsoft Word and Excel required;
knowledge of accounting processes and internal controls is
Other Responsibilities - Excellent communication
skills and the ability to work independently and perform several
tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism; strong
organizational and interpersonal skills; ability to maintain strict
confidentiality; responsibility will be varied and requires
flexibility and the ability to work independently at times.
Keywords: HubGroup, Fayetteville , Accountant, Other , Fayetteville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!