Registered Nurse, Community Care PRN
Company: Kindred at Home
Posted on: September 10, 2021
Our Care Matters.
When you join the Kindred at Home team, you become part of
something bigger. We are the nation’s leading provider of
comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care
services. Our team delivers compassionate, high-quality care to
patients in their homes or places of residence, including
non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing, rehabilitation,
hospice and palliative care. Now more than ever, people in your
community need in-home healthcare. Our team helps to keep them
safely at home, during moments that matter most to
them. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to
deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients
and their families.
Our Employees Matter.
We believe a world-class patient experience is enabled by an
exceptional employee experience. And, committed to fostering
an amazing employee experience at Kindred at Home. Our people
are our greatest resource and asset, and we are committed to
helping our employees thrive and fulfill their personal and
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Healthy Steps Wellness
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and
- Leadership development
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planning
Our Community Care division is currently seeking a
well-qualified Registered Nurse to perform home
based assessments with the aged and disabled population.
- Conducts on-site client assessments and develops service plan
in conjunction with the authorization.
- Assess the adequacy of the client service plan and need for
other services on an ongoing basis, making appropriate
- Provide nursing services, treatments, preventive and
rehabilitative procedures requiring specialized skills under the
direction of the attending practitioner.
- Observe signs and symptoms and report to the practitioner
reactions to treatments, including drugs and changes in the
client’s physical and/or emotional condition.
- Teach, supervise and counsel the client and other family
members regarding the nursing care needs and other related problems
of the client at home.
- Recruits, hires, trains, and supervises attendants.
- Completes visits as scheduled and reports verbally to unit
regarding completion of visits on a daily basis.
- Communicates to Director and/or office personnel pertinent
client and/or attendant information.
- Completes appropriate forms, attaches to the Daily Visit
Reports, and submits within 48 hours of visit.
- Corrects and resubmits error rejections within 48 hours.
- Responsible for maintaining nurse's files.
- Participates in case conferences with other members of the
health care team.
- Participates in staff meetings and in-services.
- Establishes rapport with referral sources in the assigned
- Maintains confidentiality on all clients, attendants, and staff
- Responsible for all information in company policy and procedure
manuals and updates.
- Currently licensed to practice professional nursing.
- Minimum 2 years nursing experience.
- Venipuncture experience required.
- Must have an interest and understanding and appreciation of the
problems of the elderly.
- Must have appropriate nursing skills and judgment.
- Bilingual a plus.
Join Our Team!
To learn more, please apply online. Our Recruiters
are ready to help you start a new and rewarding career with Kindred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Keywords: Kindred at Home, Fayetteville , Registered Nurse, Community Care PRN, Other , Fayetteville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!