Posted on: September 13, 2021
- This is a hybrid job that performs two functions.
- One as a Courier that picks-up of test samples and supply
request forms and/or delivers supplies, reports on a specified
route following established sequence and time schedule.
- Follows established procedures in preparation and transport of
- Prepares laboratory specimens for designated
departments/locations prior to laboratory analysis and
- Unpacks specimens from branches or ports and routes specimens
by type to various staging areas.
- Second job functions as Specimen Accessioner that prepares all
specimens received for testing in designated laboratory departments
or locations such as staging of specimens, centrifuge, separate
serum, and blood smears.
- May perform data entry of test requisition information.
- Aliquots sample for departments.
- Prepares excess specimen samples for storage and resolves and
document problem specimens.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a Valid Driver's License and be at least 21 years
- Previous medical or logistics experience working in
fast paced production environment highly preferred.
- Comfortable handling bilogical specimens
- Ability to accurately identify specimens
- Strong data entry experience required
- Ablility to lift up to 50lbs
Keywords: Labcorp, Fayetteville , Courier/Specimen Processor, Other , Fayetteville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!