Wire Transfer Specialist
Company: FARMERS AND MERCHANTS BANK and The Bank of Fayette
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Welcome to Farmers & Merchants Bank and The Bank of
Fayetteville. Our bank culture is driven by a Mission Statement to
improve the well-being and promote the success of our employees and
customers by treating all with dignity, respect, and compassion. We
envision being the best company our employees ever work for and the
best bank our customers ever do business with as we step into our
75th year of serving unique communities across the State of
DO YOU ENJOY ENSURING ACCURACY AND DETAILS?
The Wire Specialist's responsibilities include processing activity
over the bank's WireXchange and/or Fedline systems, including wire
transfers; responding to email inquiries regarding wires and/or
wire requests. Must have computer skills and demonstrated
experience with email, internet, and desk phones; technical skills
with these types of media are preferred.If you have excellent
attention to detail skills, are exceptionally organized, and you
have the ability to think critically, then this could be the
perfect career for you!
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
- Caring, team-centric environment
- Generous paid vacation time and sick leave
- Competitive pay and advancement opportunities
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- FSA & HSA
- Long-term disability and short-term disability
- Company 401(k) plan
- A high school diploma or equivalent GED is required.
- Prior specialized schooling and/or on the job education in a
specific skill area, (e.g. data processing,
clerical/administrative, equipment operation, etc.) is
- A minimum of 12 months related experience and/or training, or
equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Monday-Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Fayetteville, AR or
- Stuttgart, AR
Keywords: FARMERS AND MERCHANTS BANK and The Bank of Fayette, Fayetteville , Wire Transfer Specialist, Other , Fayetteville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!