Angular Front End Developer
Company: Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Position:Angular Front End DeveloperJob Description:Arrow
Electronics, Inc. - a Fortune 150 company with global headquarters
in Denver - helps the world's best technology companies think "Five
Years Out," working together to continually innovate the "next big
thing". We are a global provider of technology products, services
and solutions, with 2020 sales of over $30 billion.We are seeking a
highly motivated individual for a Front-end developer role to join
our Arrow Digital team, as a developer in the E-Commerce team. You
will be instrumental in building features for arrow.com site to
help achieve organization's key performance indicators. As part of
the scrum team, you will work with marketing, sales, IT, customer
support and other users to understand their requirements and pain
points and build features to address them.What You Will Be
- As a front-end developer you will be developing features for
E-Commerce functionality of arrow.com web site.
- Play a direct role in development, maintenance, technical
support, documentation and administration of the web or Internet
- You will be responsible for the development of features in
arrow.com website using Angular.js and React.js or similar
- You will be responsible for integrating front-end and back-end
applications using Micro service APIs.
- As part of the scrum team, you will work with users from
marketing, sales, IT, customer support and other functions to
understand their requirements and build features to address
- Provide value by integrating business rules and content in
accordance with requirements
- Work closely with Product Owners, Analysts and QA in an Agile
environment to ensure quality, security, and maintenance of
applications, and to ensure code meets development standards and
- Contribute to a DevOps culture and development of continuous
integrations processes and tools.
- Provide support for arrow.com website
- Ensure the continuity of a minimalistic software engineering
and design philosophy.
- Create architecture design artifacts (Software Requirements
Specifications, Use Cases, Software Design
- Documents, high-level architecture drawings, concept of
operations diagrams, etc.
- Test and review system designs.
- Estimate scope of work.
- Create project documentation.What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology,
or a similar technical related field or relevant experience
- 5+ years of Software development experience
- 4+ years of Angular.js, React.Js
- 3+ years' experience developing rich internet applications
- Strong knowledge and 3+ years of experience on HTML, CSS.
Should be strong at one of the CSS Frameworks.
- Strong knowledge pm RXJS.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with RESTful services.
- Expertise with open software libraries.
- Knowledge of development life cycle best practices including
version control, QA, build/release management, CI and regression
- 2+ years of experience in a Java Framework.
- Knowledge of common software architecture and design
- Knowledge of UML
- Experience unit test frameworks for writing unit tests.
- Experience with NoSql and relational databases
- Experience with enterprise OO design patterns such as the
- Experience using Agile methodologies and tools such as
- Ability to prove prior experience integrating multiple data
sources/systems for consumption by rich websites
- Experience working on a cloud computing platform
(Azure/AWS/GCP)What's In It For YouAt Arrow, we recognize that
financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an
ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation,
including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Deeply discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location
off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Caf-- with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All
- And more!Remote work employees may be required to be present at
the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at
the company's request and sole discretion.Annual Hiring
Range/Hourly Rate:$71,500.00 - $115,500.00Actual compensation offer
to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon
geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill
level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if
applicable) will be finalized at offer. Location:US-CO-Colorado
(Remote Employees)Time Type:Full timeJob Category:Information
TechnologyEEO Statement:Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All
applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow
EEO/AAP policy)Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:Arrow requires all
new employees in the United States to provide proof of full
COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where
prohibited by law.
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Inc., Fayetteville , Angular Front End Developer, Other , Fayetteville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!