Integration Specialist (SOA)
Company: Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Integration Specialist (SOA)
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest
designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the company's
request and sole discretion.
Arrow Electronics, Inc. - a Fortune 110 company with global
headquarters in Denver - helps the world's best technology
companies think "Five Years Out," working together to continually
innovate the "next big thing". We are a global provider of
technology products, services and solutions, with 2021 sales of
over $34 billion.
The ideal candidate for this position should possess a good
understanding of enterprise-class IT development and integration
methodologies and demonstrate solid skills in around business
processes. This individual must have excellent communication
skills, both verbal and written, and demonstrate a team-oriented,
goal and results-driven work ethic. The role requires working
collaboratively with the business community and other IT team
members within a dynamic and high-profile environment.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop integration solutions, including REST APIs, event
- Designs and develops software solutions to meet business
requirements. Manages full software development life cycle
including testing, implementation, and auditing. Performs solution
design, bug verification, and beta support, which may require
research and analysis.
- Design, develop and document specifications throughout the
project life cycle. Coding, developing, and documenting software
specifications throughout the project life cycle.
- Supports solution architects in problem analysis and design,
advising teams on appropriate Azure services selection
- Exposure to CICD Azure pipelines
- Work on multiple DevOps environments
- Mentoring development teams on Azure best practices
- Manage the implementation of the cloud to ensure a successful
What we are looking for:
- 3+ Hands on experience on Integration technologies e.g. SOA,
OSB, ODI etc.
- At least 1+ years' experience in Microsoft Azure Services (App
Service, Service Fabric, Azure Service bus, API Management, Logic
Apps and Azure Functions).
- Experience with creating, deploying, configuring, and scaling
applications in Azure
- SQL experience with SQL Server, SQL Profiler, etc.
- Experience in DevOps tools like Azure DevOps, Docker,
Kubernetes, and Library Management tools like Artifactory or
- Extensive Experience in Message Queuing/Enterprise Service
using Azure Service Bus, notification hubs, event hubs, stream
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through
Typically requires 4-year degree from an accredited
college/university in Information Systems (Computer Science) or
related field and 5+ years of relevant experience, or equivalent
What We Offer at Arrow
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering
employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your
family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we
offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$91,600.00 - $143,000.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring
range based upon geographic location, work experience, education,
and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target
incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide
proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except
where prohibited by law.
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Inc., Fayetteville , Integration Specialist (SOA), Other , Fayetteville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!