Medical Assistant / Tech : Fayetteville, AR (Full-Time)
Company: Superior Health Consulting
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Medical Assistant / TechLooking to hire in the following
locations/surrounding areas:Fayetteville, ARResponsibilitiesLooking
for a skilled employee to provide assessments for physicians and
provide supplemental monitoring and optimized detection of
cardiovascular, neurological and metabolic conditions associated
with a multitude of adverse health events. Our product provides
physicians and health professionals with convenient, cost-effective
solutions for clinical testing and optimized patient assessment.A
Medical Assistant or Tech is responsible for providing the
screening of medical records of patients that are in need of the
assessment and to perform the testing to the patients. Superior
Health Consulting is looking for someone that can create a positive
relationship with the patients and physicians we work with. They
will also help the physician with medical record documentation and
day to day operations. Must be flexible with late hours, some
weekends, a friendly attitude, and enjoys interacting with
providers and patients. The applicant needs to have some experience
with computer skills. Our goal is to provide excellent care with
exceptional patient encounters that start with you!
- Perform medical record reviews of patient charts.
- Perform ANS testing and EKG testing.
- Transcribe and document assessment from testing into the
electronic health record.
- Communicate among others.
- Helps assist the medical assistants when needed.
- Strong work ethic.Qualifications:
- Must have a High School diploma or GED.
- Preferred Medical Assistant. Little to no experience
- Friendly/outgoing attitude towards patients.
- Easily able to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Background check and drug test.Benefits: Superior Health
Consulting also offers a comprehensive benefits plan: paid vacation
and holidays.Job Type: Full-Time
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Superior Health Consulting, Fayetteville , Medical Assistant / Tech : Fayetteville, AR (Full-Time), Other , Fayetteville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!