Company: Allied Reliability Group
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Allied Reliability is looking for an Electrical/Engineering Lead
based in Fayetteville, Arkansas! -
- Plan, Develop, modify/improve, test, and startup PLC and HMI
automation and automation programming projects for industrial
- Troubleshoot all Rockwell Automation and PLC hardware, to
include RS Logix 5, 500, and 5000.
- Oversee all electrical installations, codes compliance, as well
as construction methods
- Proper updates of all blueprints for structured cabling,
building controls, fire alarm, security, access control
- Work closely with contractors to implement software and
- Producing effective and accurate written documents, reports,
and technical memorandums
- Inspect, troubleshoot and repair high (480 VAC) and low (24VDC)
voltage control, power, alarm and lighting systems on industrial
machinery and facility systems
- Troubleshoot Allen Bradley PLCs using a PC (laptop) utilizing
RS Logix software.
- Reliability Champion for all electrical installations for low
(110) and high voltages (480)
- Responsible for all required electrical labeling, signage, and
electrical compliances (OSHA, City, State, etc.)
- Teach proper troubleshoot of AC inverter and DC variable speed
- Under minimal supervision identify needed parts, plan jobs, and
install complex electrical equipment, including electrical conduit,
circuit breakers, contractors, control panels and HMIs.
- Document all work with company e-mail and CMMS software.
- Comply with all company policies i.e. lock-out/tag-out, PPE
- Assist other trades with repairs and installations.
- Present information about ongoing repairs to management
verbally and in writing.
- Provide approved electrical/PLC training (Updates) to
Maintenance or assigned teams#LI-JT1
- Must have (3-5) yrs. experience in industrial electricity and
logical controls, or the combination of education, training and
experience to successfully complete the job tasks.
- Must have intermediate computer skills able to use MS Office
and the ability to learn company software and to perform basic math
calculations (Excel Level III).
- Must be able to work independently and effectively as part of a
- Must maintain the physical condition commensurate with the
demands of the position.
- Must complete LOTO, Fall Protection, Hot work permit training,
- Desired 5S experience
- Must have good organizational and time management skills, be
able to follow instructions and able to perform all job functions
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate (verbal /
written / digitally) with co-workers, management and other
- Must be able to use, or learn to use, the equipment and tools
used to perform the job.
- Must understand and adhere to "Good Manufacturing
- Desired Associate Degree in Electrical field or equivalent
Keywords: Allied Reliability Group, Fayetteville , Engineering Lead, Other , Fayetteville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...