Company: UNIFY Financial Credit Union
Posted on: August 9, 2019
UNIFY Financial Credit Union is one of the nations largest 100
credit unions with a reputation for being financially sound and
growth-oriented. Were expanding rapidly to meet the needs of a
growing member base. At UNIFY, our team members work together to
strive toward a common goal, providing superior service to our
members. In doing so, we promote a culture where your ideas matter,
your growth matters, and you matter. We encourage all team members
to challenge and encourage themselves and their teammates to work
smarter and to be more successful
Assist members with their financial transactions and cross sells
products and services that provide solutions to members financial
needs in a professional, friendly and accurate manner following all
PRISM Service Standards. Provides assistance to members on consumer
loan products and information on real estate loan products to meet
the members lending needs.
- Process financial requests, promptly and accurately, including
deposits, withdrawals, savings bonds, Travelers Cheques, VISA cash
advances, official checks, loan advancement/payments, mail
transactions, statement requests, research requests, check
ordering, address changes, on-line banking set-up, instant card
issuance/closure/re-PIN and service Share Branch members (if
- Provides routine information concerning Credit Union services
in person and/or on the phone and directs members to branch leads
for specific information and service.
- Answers inquiries regarding the members shares/loans and other
Credit Union related products and resolves issues and problems on
members accounts through research with branch managements
- Initiates and opens additional shares for members and new
memberships as necessary while explaining and promoting Credit
Union products and services.
- Profiles members and utilizes account information to identify
- Identifies referral opportunities and makes relevant referrals
on Credit Union products and services.
- Assists members in completing forms and updates member data
including authorized account changes and address updates.
- Maintains an up-to-date knowledge of features and benefits of
all products and services and keeps informed of changes in Credit
Union policies and procedures.
- Participates in doing outbound calls from the available call
lists and effectively cross-sell to the membership.
- Completes and maintains Lending Center Certification and its
necessary requirements successfully.
- Completes all functions related to consumer loan processing and
funding, including accepting and inputting loan applications,
completing appropriate documentation on loans funded, communicating
with members and DMV document preparation.
- Cross-sells ancillary products on consumer loans.
- Discusses and explains pre-approval conditions with
- Assists branch management with the training and mentoring of
new team members.
- Ensures daily operations including opening and closing branch
activities, balancing the branch, and end of day check processing
- Ensures full compliance with UNIFY Financial Credit Union
Service Standards, policies, procedures, the Bank Secrecy Act and
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of
one year customer service and cash handling experience, preferably
within a financial institution.
- Requires effective verbal and written communication skills,
sales skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
See the UNIFY Difference!
At UNIFY, we believe that each team member is a valued contributor.
Through a teamwork approach, we strive to provide a positive and
rewarding workplace that helps our team succeed. UNIFY provides a
work environment which promotes learning, growth, and the
opportunity for team members to challenge themselves.
Competitive Compensation and Excellent Benefits Package*
Medical (PPO/HMO), Prescription, Dental (PPO/DMO), Vision, Life,
and Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Dependent and Medical Care - Flexible Spending Accounts
Vacation, Sick, Personal and Holiday Pay
401(K) Plan with employer match
Education reimbursement for approved programs
UNIFY banking privileges for you and your family
- All programs subject to review and change
UNIFY is proud to be a drug-free, equal-opportunity employer. For
more information on UNIFY, visit us at www.unifyfcu.com
Keywords: UNIFY Financial Credit Union, Fayetteville , Teller II, Other , Fayetteville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!