IT Compliance Analyst
Company: Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Posted on: June 17, 2022
IT Compliance Analyst
What You'll Be Doing
- Helps ensure controls are in place to provide and maintain a
secure and regulatory compliant technology environment by focusing
on all aspects of IT compliance, including ISO 27001, CMMC,
PCI-DSS, NIST CSF and some elements of Sarbanes Oxley (SOX).
- Lead ISO 27001 audit assessments from inception to
- Help to coordinate IT compliance projects and serving as an
intermediary between outside resources and Arrow subject matter
- Leads in coordination of certification audit activities,
findings, management responses, and corrective action plans.
- Develops and maintains productive relationships throughout the
company through individual contacts and meetings.
- Helps facilitate and regularly update the information
technology policies and procedures related to certification
- Draft and maintain documentation related to process flow charts
and narratives into the intranet.
- Leads IT audit activities, findings, management responses, and
corrective action plans.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the company to understand
their business needs and provide subject-matter knowledge and
- Generate IT compliance collateral for use within sales and
What Are We Looking For?
- ISO 27001 experience in handling assessments/audits Including
policies, standards, procedures, guidelines, updating the ISMS
- CMMC/DFARS experience
- PCI Experience
- Previous experience as a Cybersecurity practitioner or
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience
or a 4 year degree
- CISSP or CISM Certifications (CISA is a plus)
- Must have experience in NIST 800-171 and NIST CSF
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest
designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the company's
request and sole discretion.
What's In It For You?
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits
are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer
competitive financial compensation, including various compensation
plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD
Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Caf-- with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$108,100.00 - $139,150.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring
range based upon geographic location, work experience, education,
and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target
incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide
proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except
where prohibited by law.
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Inc., Fayetteville , IT Compliance Analyst, Professions , Fayetteville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!