Test Technician - 1st Shift
Company: Ducommun Incorporated
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Test Technician - 1st Shift Job Description Test Technician I
Job Summary & Essential Functions:Under general supervision,
perform assigned tasks to test electronic assemblies to
specifications using schematics, process sheets and required
standard and/or special purpose test equipment. Essential
- Troubleshoot units under test to component level, recognize
failures and define appropriate action to be taken for rework.
Tests involve understanding of electronic theory and interpretation
- Perform variety of tasks to ensure production quality standards
- Construct test set-ups, interfaces to Unit Under Test (UUT),
test fixtures, and other test aids.
- Perform lower level test duties as necessary.
- Make recommendations for procedural changes as needed. Required
Skills & Qualifications:To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skills, qualifications, competencies, abilities and
any physical demands if required. Physical demands are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential requirements of this job.
- Prior experience in reading and applying information from
wiring lists, wiring schematics, process sheets and
- Basic soldering skills and ability to work with small
- Basic computer skills; ability to open programs and input
- Understanding of electrical safety.
- Ability to learn on the job training skills as it relates to
various electronic test equipment.
- Basic understanding of electronic theory and ability to
- Ability to work overtime and weekends, as needed. Skills &
Experience/Education/Training/Certifications:To perform this job
successfully, an individual must possess the outlined experience
level, education, training, minimum years of experience, product or
industry knowledge plus any certifications in order to be
considered. List in bullet fashion what they must possess. See
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 years vocational or military training in electronics and/or
equivalent on the job training experience in a testing role.
- Licenses, Certifications, etc.:
- N/A Work Environment and Safety Equipment Required: The work
environment characteristics described here are representative of
those an employee encounters while performing the essential
functions of the job. Include things such as safety glasses, safety
shoes and other designated personal protective equipment as
required for the position. See SAMPLE below:
- Light manufacturing environment
- Exposure to electrical components/equipment
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) 403 LaBarge
AvenueHuntsville, Arkansas, 72740United States
Keywords: Ducommun Incorporated, Fayetteville , Test Technician - 1st Shift, Professions , Huntsville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!