Class A CDL - Dedicated nighttime Reefer truck driver - Tyson Foods
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $84,000 - Up to $7,500 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,250-$1,530 weeklyHome time: WeeklyExperience: All CDL
holdersJob ID: 221310Overview
- Reefer trailer hauling frozen food.
- 100% no-touch freight.
- 1-5 loads per week with 1-2 stop-offs per load.
- Nighttime schedule, start at 2000.
- Drive within 1,000 miles of Rogers, AR and Springdale, AR. Pay
and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
inexperienced drivers. *Based on CDL driver experience, performance
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Valid Commercial Learner's Permit (if interested in
company-paid CDL training).
- Drivers on this account are required to drive at night.
- Live within 50 miles of Rogers, AR or Springdale, AR. Need CDL
training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us
at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement
($200/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-to-six week
training at a Schneider facility).
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated driving
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the
consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity - You get to know the routes you drive and the
customer you work with.
- Satisfaction - The feeling you get from keeping the customer's
freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the
customer will be nothing short of pride. Schneider uses E-Verify to
confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates.
To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 7500PI182875811
Keywords: Schneider, Fayetteville , Class A CDL - Dedicated nighttime Reefer truck driver - Tyson Foods, Professions , Huntsville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!