Outside Sales Representative
Company: Riverside Payments
Posted on: April 8, 2021
We are Riverside Payments! One of the top merchant processing
companies in the country and we are looking to expand our National
Sales Consulting team. Riverside Payments is committed to helping
business owners achieve seamless transitions that improve the
overall quality of their processing needs, while demonstrating
valuable savings they can count on every month. We are looking for
personable, goal oriented individuals that are seeking an exciting
new career in sales. Our company is growing rapidly, with many
exciting changes coming in 2021 and we would love for you to come
be a part of that growth.
- Interact with business owners (**ways to do so over the phone
and Zoom in place!)
- Follow all scripting and listen to coaching from National Sales
- Close deals
- Be an advocate for merchants
- Network within the community
- Source and develop client referrals.
- Customer service background (preferred)
- Self driven, upbeat, excited individuals!
- All levels of sales experience accepted, some sales experience
preferred but not required
- Ability to network/self-market to gain self-generated
- We are looking for those with great time management,
communication, and integrity; we can teach you the rest!
There is extensive training as well as a manager that will be there
for you every step of the way. Our motto is Together We Rise so we
strive to help you be the best so we can all succeed together
- 1099, commission based position with uncapped earnings!
- Weekly draw against commission available.
- Train from home over video conference.
- Production bonuses earned weekly.
- Leads Provided! Appointments set up through our marketing
- $50k-75k earned yearly, with top performers making $100k
- Travel expenses compensated.
- Advancement opportunities to Territory Manager and National
- Job Type: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary.
Riverside Payments encourages applicants of all ages and
experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an
applicant's age. Riverside Payments provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national original,
age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law
requirements, Riverside Payments complies with applicable state and
local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Riverside Payments, Fayetteville , Outside Sales Representative, Sales , Fayetteville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!