Consultative Real Estate Agent
Posted on: February 8, 2019
Job Description If you have excellent interpersonal skills and a genuine desire to help people find the best possible house or property, then a career as a Consultative Real Estate Agent may be very rewarding. Consultative Real Estate Agents provide information and advice on the current real estate market. In addition, they also facilitate transactions, resolve disputes, and handle paper work between buyers and sellers. The Consultative Real Estate Agent position is best suited to individuals who enjoy networking, are proactive, and have good communication skills.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, and social media.
- Educate customers on the current real estate market.
- Answer questions about contracts and terms of sale.
- Utilize computer technology to manage a large database of customers and properties.
- Assist potential clients with financial decisions concerning real estate.
- Personally connect with customers to provide the best possible buying/selling experience. Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About Crye-Leike Crye-Leike has delivered a passionate commitment to unsurpassed service in our communities for over forty years. We inspire our agents to exceed expectations by constantly improving their relationships with clients, responding quickly to their customer needs while conducting business with integrity and trust. We have a network of more than 3,100 sales associates and over 125 offices located throughout a nine-state region: Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, and Oklahoma.
Crye-Leike prides itself on its ongoing training programs for associates. Real estate is a constantly evolving market and it is necessary for our associates to stay up to date with the latest trends, resources and laws in order to best advise our customers. We will support you with training and programs to keep you informed and relevant.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Industry Real Estate
Associated topics: agent, home, housing, listing, real estate agent, real estate broker, resident, residential estate, residential real estate, residential property leasing agent
Keywords: Crye-Leike, Fayetteville , Consultative Real Estate Agent, Sales , Fayetteville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!